Bobbi Kristina

Engagement Ring On Your Finger?

3/15/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina Brown... engagement ring on her hand?Whitney Houston's daughter was sporting an interesting piece of jewelry on her ring finger during her PDA-filled stroll with her "adopted" brother this week ... a big, fat ring.

As we previously reported, Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon finally went public with their relationship this week ... holding hands and kissing during a lunch date in Atlanta.

Now, with rumors swirling about a possible engagement ... the massive ring on Bobbi's finger isn't doing anything to hint otherwise.

Congrats ... maybe?

0315_bobbi_kristina_pda_footer

KicksandGiggles

Wow, my parents did not move my boyfriend -- oops I mean adopted brother in..... would have made things so much more convenient. Gosh darn those family values, got in the way of some really good times! I think I will demand an apology from my parents right away!

Johnny Carcinoma

She should get those Bobby Brown teeth fixed. She's about as unpretty as her momma was pretty, but she has potential, at least lose your daddy's grill, gurl.

Buckaroobonzai

Operation... "Show me the Benjamins" is kicked in to full effect. Bobbi-C will be broke as a joke as soon as she gets money.

barbiesix

Probably one of Whitney's rings

Shelby

If it is, he's trying to secure that money!

darios

Hey were did he get the money for the ring? he has no job so I'm guessing whitney money. Better get your meal ticket married quick son..

jen

geez, ever think it's her mothers ring....this girl is 19 years old, and he is 22, they can do what they want, they are not hurting anyone....is HER inheritance...she can do what she wants when the money comes due to her.and see whom she pleases, obviously its been going on for some time...

lifeisluv

People are very judgemental of others. Why can't people just let others live their lives in peace if there is no harm or threat to others. Unless someone is breaking a law I don't see the concern.

Larry

While I am non inclined to judge someone in their grief, I can see where the kid is headed. A couple of months we will see her getting tattooed. Then we will see her buying the boyfriend a Lamborghini, and when she turns 21 we will see her in WeHo with Lydnsay Lohan...So sad..

vern dufford

That damn wig of hers has just got to go. Borrow some of Whitney's old wigs... anything!

Anything beats that ...voodoo doll look!

buzz kill

This kid is to young and naive to know when she is being used. What exactly does this guy do for a living?

just sayin

Obviously this intimate relationship has been going on for a while, probably behind her mothers back as she would likely not approve. Maybe she is relieved that her mother is gone and she can be with her 'love' in public...motive maybe? Big ring? Tons of inherited money? Maybe the police should be investigating her and her boyfriend?

Celeb Gossip Addict

You're gonna have to send your skilled paps to Atlanta so they can really zoom in on it. I'm not sure. It looks like a whole set.

itsnoise

Is it from the adopted brother?

Gina

It looks like the ring her mother used to wear.