Rihanna

I Reached Out to Chris Brown

... 'Cause He's HOT

3/15/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_etwby94w_0_uq780afk
Screw the brutal, face-smashing beating in 2009 ... Chris Brown is the HOTTEST R&B artist out right now -- which is why Rihanna says she reached out to CB to collaborate on two new songs.

Rihanna called Ryan Seacrest this morning on KIIS FM, explaining her choice to record two duets with the man who brutalized her three years ago -- "I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really -- it made sense to do the record. Just as a musician -- despite everything else -- that was going to be the person."

She said, "I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track."

It's not personal ... it's business ... right?

Mark

This is exactly why people need to stop blaming men for every abusive relationship out there while the women are put on a pedestal as innocent victims.
She knows what she's getting in to and she's 50% to blame for the outcome.
Chris Brown beats the hell out of a woman and ends up with more fame and money and Rhianna wants to jump back on the gravy train.
She'll get wailed on again and then have the nerve to speak out about domestic abuse again as though she's a role model. It's the circle of life in idiotville!

Dover

Chris Brown? A Musician? What instrument does he play?

VictoriaGirl

Ive now officially deleted all rihanna songs off of my ipod. I dont support people who dont see anything wrong with men who beat women.

wayne

Well Hell,if the grammies were willing to forgive,why not me,They love him and so do I.
He made a mistake,get over it,Didn't mean to do it,said he'd do it again if I got outta line and I promise not too,
Isn't love grand.oh and blind.

HermesHeiress

Rihanna..unabashed as usual.....I am not fond of the way she flaunts herself...it is obviously her gimmic at this stage in her career....but one does have to step back and analyse the situation.....As much as she wants to claim happiness..as a Psychologist, I am convinced she has deeper pain than anyone of us knows.

ria

I can't stand her speaking voice, disgusting. What she just did here was promote him on another bigger platform. You know how most KIDS are, if a "star" says it then it must be true. By saying Chris Brown is the "hottest" right now, will only have her followers say what the heck" and begin supporting him too. It's big business. She so secure that her idiotic fans will support her no matter what, she doesn't give a damn. Wish some of these kids would wake up and realize they have the power to put an end to this talentless trash and make her irrelevant once again.

Herman Bumfudle

rihanna! chris is a man who thoroughly enjoyed trying to kill you.

Marie

Chris Brown, hot? Come on...

Marie Jones

Rihanna is a young, mixed up young woman who needs guidance by someone who is not in the music industry. For years sex, drugs, and abuse of all kinds has been making money in the entertainment industry, and someone needs to put a stop to it. It is destroying the youth!

ria

I'm beginning to wonder, did Chris Brown really beat this girl? Knowing the way the industry work, the smoke and mirrors of it all. Maybe they needed Chris Brown to do something and he wasn't up for it so they came up with a plan to destroy his career and seeing what it did to his career, he is now willing to do whatever they ask of him, that is why he's getting "big" again, performing 2x at the Grammy's after he was banned for years from performing on any awards show. That is why the same person they used to destroy him, is being used to help him get it back. These artists are puppets, they have no say in anything they do (that's the price of fame) While this must sound silly to some of you but the people that knows how evil and cut throat the industry is, knows what I'm saying is real.

Justin

more like I reached out to chris brown because my IQ is a single digit

Celebrities Suck

dying your hair blonde $5.99, walking around with a mesh top showing off your lil ti**ties for free, making a duet with your ex boyfriend that beat you silly priceless...

Celebrities Suck

coolguycriss

This chick is retarded. She's ashamed what shes really feeling thats why she lied and said its just business. She should just tell the dam truth that she likes him again and there. Its not so hard, people already thing shes stupid already

Bman3304

Lowest I.Q of any race... enought said!