Russell Brand

Leaves Cop Shop ...

After Arrest

3/15/2012 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Russell Brand was just sprung from jail after posting bail.Russell Brand is a free man once again ... he was just sprung from jail after posting bail.

TMZ broke the story ... Russell turned himself in to the New Orleans Sheriff's Office today, where he was booked on 2 counts of simple criminal damage to property -- both misdemeanors.

As we reported, Russell allegedly threw a photog's iPhone through a law firm window Monday night. Russell's camp has since paid for the repairs ... amounting to $240.

Russell was released on $5,000 bond.

kingbishop

He Looks like he is weaering a bra..Stop giving this no talent P.O.S air time

EggsOverEasy

Dude, you can wear stupid ***gy outfits OR you can chuck phones through windows, BUT you just cant do both.. Hope this stunt helped the movie, but in my opinion you need to get real, or your 15 minutes will soon be up.. My advice would be to ditch the 8th grade clothes.. sorry, you got talent, but you need to step it up a bit.. either get in the groove, or walk around with your d*ck out, but do something for real already.....

YouDontSay

All I can say is...YUCK

Lorrie

He is just so dirty looking. Can't imagine what Katy saw in him. Makes my skin crawl........YUCK

brad

I don't understand why Katy Perry settled for Russell in the first place. I get that she's kind of quirky and likes to laugh and have fun with comedians like Russell. You don't marry them though.

I hope Katy Perry gets a new boyfriend who is a huge upgrade over Russell Brand. She is very talented in music and maybe TV and movies too. She's super hot looking ... face and body. If she half ass tried, I bet she could at least get a date with just about anyone.

Tonedeaf

Brand should have been arrested for wearing those ghastly boots in public - the chap is a sartorial nightmare. Looks like some kind of deranged transvestite in that get up he's in. No wonder his wife left him.

Quinn

teen mom booked for harassment with priors 1000k bond (=100$ cash) Russell Brand throws iphone through window bc of stalker paps no priors 5000k bond (500$ cash) - F*N ridiculous - his bail was more than an iphone & the window repair cost combined. give me a break.

Tonedeaf

Well the cops probably felt he deserved it for wearing that girlie layer tank top thing, the 14 year old wanna be punk skinny jeans and those transvetite booties. He should have paid more

brad

I tell you what, any future boyfriends or hubbies of Katy Perry better not mess with her. She's not gonna put up with some guy "draggin her heart around" like the old Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty song goes.

In her "Part of Me" video coming out next week, she looks pretty darned tough and "hot" with those blue eyes even though she's in camouflage and wearing Marines military gear.

I think this song (and video) is saying that she's not gonna let anyone make her feel bad about herself for long. She's gonna be like a good Marine and pick herself up and keep on fighting to achieve whatever goals she has set. Gotta like this girl's fighting spirit. She'd probably be a pretty good Marine if she wanted to do that.

Here's the lyrics video for "Part of Me".

This song is her 7th "Hot 100" #1 hit and she's only done 2 albums. That ain't easy to do at all. I like about 75% of the songs on her 2 albums. This girl is a hitmaker. She's more than just a pretty face (and body) that's for sure. I bet she'll be a big star for a long time like Madonna.

FlamingoNut

Why oh why is he famous? Personally, I can't stomach looking at him...

Amber

I swear that is a woman with a lot of facial hair!!!!!!!

FreeWill

Wasn't this guy denied a VISA a few months back? How he is here now? He should be expelled

Jake

Why the police harass Mr. Brand when he was assaulted by that s***my thieving jerk who calls himself a "paparazzo" is beyond me.
Justice would have been better served it the "police" would have arrested that paparazzo thief trying to steal Mr. Brands image for profit and harassment in the press, perhaps even TMZ. That would have been the perfect solution, but we are now under a socialist regime ruled by a community agitator ala Saul Alinsky and thus to be expected.

CT

he looks like a punk ! a wise guy that should of had its a#@ kicked years ago! He not that great ! or nice a guy! He should be happy anyone would want his pic ! ughhh He is a joke

Me

He has a sex addiction to girls?????!!!!!! Ewwwwwww, nasty!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments