« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Skateboarder Ryan Sheckler

Victim of Vegas Jewelry Heist

3/16/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Sheckler -- a world-class skateboarder
Ryan Sheckler
-- a world-class skateboarder who has also ventured into reality TV -- had nearly $100k worth of jewelry stolen from his Las Vegas hotel room while he was snoozing, and the woman he planned on spending the night with has been arrested.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, on February 27, Ryan was staying at the Palms Hotel and at 3:45 AM he took Stacy Salazar back to his room -- a woman he says he's known for 4 years.

Ryan claims he fell asleep but was awakened by the sound of his door closing. He then noticed Stacy was no longer in his room. A few hours later he noticed his jewelry was missing -- a Rolex watch valued at $12,500, a gold/diamond bracelet worth $14,975, a diamond and white gold ring ($63,275) and a diamond necklace of unknown value.

Ryan called the cops, who took a report.

The security camera shows Ryan and Stacy taking the elevator up to the room, and cops observed the Rolex on Ryan's wrist.

As for Stacy, the security camera shows her leaving Ryan's room at 5:05 AM. According to the police report, "As she is walking she is fumbling with her purse that she carries over her shoulder." She got to the elevator, wedged the door open at the last minute, got out, went to Ryan's room where they spoke at the door for one minute, and then she left.

Cops spoke with Stacy who claimed a childhood friend of Ryan's was setting her up and that he was the real culprit. Apparently cops didn't believe her, because she was arrested and booked for grand larceny.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cognizant _illiberal

hahahahaha if he would have satisfied her she would not of done him like that poor little fella

campy

He obviously hangs out with bright broads hahahaha

yeahknow702

FYI - Stacy Salazar is a 1099 "entertainer" in Vegas!

qtπ

Who ???

Mylasvegasvip

And that's why you should never pick up hookers in Las Vegas! Just saying! Ha!

Mylasvegasvip

Stacy Salazar should read up on TMZ's other story to cone up with a good defense:
ALEX TREBEK BURGLARY SUSPECT claims I'm a Prostitute -- Not a Thief
lol

Regina

How in the world does a skateboarder get that kind of bling?? I see teenagers in my neighborhood who look like him on their skateboards and I doubt that they have that much jewelry in their rooms.

TheEric

I bet he cried like a little bitch (If you ever sat through the hell that was his MTV show, you'll get what I actually mean)

Superman

"But, officer, that's how it works. I share my coochie and he shares his bling."

Vince

What kind of "man" wears 100K worth of jewelry? I'm glad his stupid little ass got robbed. Too bad the dumb broad didn't get away

Slomoshun

LOL..Skater with more jewelry than a gansta...
Good..glad he got his pointless crap stolen. Maybe next time you'll use that 100k for a better purpose..moron

Fat Mike

Now that's an active pro!

Mumra the Ever Living

I got my Hoodie on, and my $100,000 worth of jewelry on annnnnddddd..... wait some stripper took my bling! Ohhh No.
Well, at least I still got my hoodie.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey Harvey, comment #17 is for BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? Really? Are you now collecting extra money by allowing these adverts in with the real posts?
C'mon folks, get your BIG, BEAUTIFUL, FAT, SLOPPY BABES right here, smelling of pork rinds, Cheetos, and hard boiled eggs courtesy of TMZ.

Max

$100,000 of jewelry. Right. And you, dressed like a homeless person normally wear $100k of jewelry? And you have to take it with you on the road? Yeah, ok. Here's a clue 'bro', you're a man, you don't need jewelry. (Oh, and don't fall asleep on a hooker.)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments