Brooke Mueller

I Bought Mel B's Old House!

3/17/2012 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0317_MUELLER_Launch_EX
Turns out what Brooke Mueller really wanted ... what she really, really wanted ... was Mel B's house -- because TMZ has learned she just bought it and moved in last week. Zigazig ah!

Sources close to Brooke tell TMZ she plunked down $3.3 million for the Tarzana home that the Spice Girl bought back in 2009. We're told Brooke has been looking for a place since she got out of rehab and wanted a place that was outside of the Hollywood scene.

According to our sources, Brooke put down the money for the 5 bedroom, 8 bathroom house herself -- and didn't get any of the money from ex Charlie Sheen.

Sometimes if you want your future, you need to forget your past.

melody

The interior decorator that did this house needs their license revoked.

I would walk away from a project like this rather than having my name on it.

MrHottie

You see that is how women are. They have someone elses kids and mooch off of them for the rest of their life. LMFAOOO Charlie Charlie Charlie, don't you see this? She just took credit with your money like it was hers. Where else would this no talent crack whore get that kind of money? Yeah, right........give me a f'n break!!!

jack

life imitates art, trashy is as trashy does.

northern gypsy

have to agree with everybody...she doesn't have any income...
sooo how is it her money ??? unless
her parents (their rich aren't they?) coughed up the downpayment

static

The house that Eddie Murphy built.

brandon

**** me i live in tarzana i dont want this crackhead living 3 blocks from me . **** me

writenow

and by "herself" of course you mean Mom who by continually bailing Brooke out of trouble, will enable her to death.

dollarbuild

According to the "TMZ of encyclopedias", Wiki: "Two years after Mueller's father's death, her mother married a billionaire." Explains where the money came from, because it wasn't from..."Mueller has tried acting, real estate, and even had a stint as a special correspondent on Extra."

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

So, since her occupation is professional drug addict, I assume her parents footed the down payment.

Pikachu

THIS IS THE BAD GIRLS CLUB SEASON 2 MANSION!

NiceGuy

HA!!!! Instead of Mel B's House,it should be a house with bars that go up and down that houses criminals for 5 to 10 years!!

SLH

I'd like to see the paperwork on the "her own money" claim

JimmydeansausageCo.

Good luck in her recovery. Even the worst of addicts can get clean, I hope she proves those with little faith wrong.

batterup

Beautiful on the outside. Ugly on the inside.

tgrfan42069

isnt this the same woman who was trying to pawn stuff a here while back to get drug money? if so how did she score this much cash for a house.but cant affor 100 bucks for drugs

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments