Jwoww & Snooki

Please Don't Feed the Animals

3/17/2012 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0317_snookie_jwwow_splash
Snooki and her "Jersey Shore" spinoff co-star Jwoww decided to spend part of yesterday playing with dolphins in Cancun.

Looks like their new show is shaping up to be a sober good time.

*Yawn*

Celebrities Suck

what is tv coming too? Be a skank/drunk and get a tv show!

the real diva

noone cares about what snooki or anyone else does from thatshow. hopefully all of them will go away soon.

Scrum

Why doesn't Snooki have a life jacket on? Oh wait... nevermind...

Big Jim Slade

You can see the look in JWow's eyes: "You screwed this up, you open legged ooompa loompa!"

PG

Great, now that poor dolphin had an STD.

Jbwx2

If she was really pregnant, she would not be allowed to be that deep in water with the dolphin! Dolphin can detect the baby's heartbeat and it is too big of a risk that the dolphin would be too rough with her. I know this because I WAS pregnant and as much as I love dolphins, I could olny go knee deep. And, yes, When I did bend down to get closer, the dolphin wanted to stay right by me. The trainer made me stand up!! So beside NO ONE caring about her, they don't even have their stories straight.

PG

They should set the dolphin free and keep these 2 pigs penned up.

campy

Nasty broads. That dolphin is probably gagging.

namedafteru

There is something "fishy" about this one. I support what Jbwx2 stated. When I went swimming with the dolphins in Jamacia, they asked our group about 10 times if anybody was pregnant. They weren't going to let anybody in the water who was pregnant. TMZ do we have another star not really with child rumor on our hands...might be time to investigate!

feelicks

you guys better save your money cause your time is up...

Paco Lopez

Do we REALLY have to give these no talent hacks any more publicity? Aren't their 15 minutes up yet?! Please...give us a break from these losers! Who cares anymore?! I can't wait (as much of NJ) for their embarrassing show to be over with. All they’ve done is humiliate residents of New Jersey. A POOR example of NJ residents. BE GONE~ Please!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

They fit right in down there in skankun. Lots of sweaty drunk pigs. Plus, you don't actually have to use your brain in a place like that.

stu

LUVVVV CANCUN!!!! Went 2 x in 10months. The deals r a steal.

sheila

They look adorable in this pic! However, some of these comments are SO disgusting and way worse than anything these two have ever done to earn their pay as ACTRESSES.

feelicks

i think people should sue if it turns out that the fat girl and the show lied about her being preggos.... too many deceitful shows these dayz .

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments