Brooke Mueller's Alleged Victim

Bitter ... Party of One

3/19/2012 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1209-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex

The woman who claims a cocaine-possessing Brooke Mueller attacked her in Aspen last year tells TMZ she's not surprised Brooke wasn't sentenced to jail today ... saying, "Rich people get what they want and poor people don't."

TMZ broke the story ... Mueller struck a plea deal with prosecutors regarding the Dec. 2 incident ... in which she agreed to plead guilty to cocaine possession and in exchange the judge dismissed the misdemeanor assault charge and another coke charge. Brooke was only sentenced to 1 year probation.

Now, Brooke's alleged victim Llena Little tells us, "I knew this was going to happen ... I already prepared myself for Brooke not getting jail time."

Llena says she has no plans to sue over the alleged attack ... explaining, "It is what it is."

ZOEY73

let me do something like this and i bet I spend time in a prison cell

Christy

Don't worry Llena, karma is a bitch and she will be back in some sort of trouble again!

Wendy

Not surprised by it either. People without $ would be doing 5 years for the intent to sale.

James R. - Los Angeles

Mueller will f*ck up again.

Hopefully it will be while she is on probation.

Keksi

Brooke Mueller is Illuminati puppet,she hangs out with Hiltons(most likely her Masters).This is why she gets away with crime.
She was also carrying Monarch butterfly on basket while visiting Hilton.

She is Monarched programmed and Hiltons are her programmers/Masters.

writenow

Uh, wow. I'll bite. Is the victim new to this country? The judge in Brooke and Charlie's custody case, Judge Hank Goldberg, continues allowing the attorneys for these two to run the show. But in fairness, even the military targets kid. Mostly for Media, "Aw gee" feel good opportunities.

But then, maybe the victim is new to America.

brad

I hope Brooke Mueller has to do a LOT of community service during her probation. They should make her get up EARLY every day and be ready to do her community service by 7 AM. She should get the full Lindsay Lohan program ... working at the morgue too maybe.

She should be scrubbing nasty toilets, picking up garbage, dumping garbage, painting over graffiti ... all those "dirty jobs".

She'd hate that I'm sure. It sure beats sitting in jail though.

w

a while back I would of thought that monarch thing was crap, now not so sure, watch some videos on youtube about it and read up a lil on it and yeah something's weird with that. I honestly wouldn't doubt it now I bet there is this monarch thing going around with celebs.

STFUP

If I were the victim I'd definitely sue her in civil court - and ask that court to explian why the assault charge was dismissed & why she served NO time & paid NO fine - even though she is a MULTIPLE repeat offender!

Duchess

She'll be busted before she ends probation.

mobeter3

Huh? She doesn't read as bitter at all.

Steve

Llena, give it time, Brooke will f'cked up again. What do you expect from Aspen? Aspen has been kissing Hollywood's asses for years. California and now Colorado, if you are rich or famous, CRIME DOES PAY!!

Jennyy

Brooke does what Brooke wants when she wants to do it. The law and everyone else can just deal with it. Llena Little is right though in that "it is what it is". No point getting upset about it.

Elle0375

IF she had a case she would have sued. They are in America, right?

GoodOnPaper

maybe her helpful mother could step up to the plate and go to court and demand they either jail her or mandate her to a long term residential program. courts DO listen to parents of adult children IF the parent(s) are trying to save their adult child from addiction. oh, right, has her mother even acknowledged her daughter is an addict???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments