Pitbull

If Seacrest Didn't Sue Me,

Lindsay Lohan Shouldn't Either!

3/19/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316_seacrest_pitbull_lohan_tmz_getty_ex
Pitbull is invoking the little known 'Seacrest Defense' in his legal battle with Lindsay Lohan -- claiming in new docs that if Ryan Seacrest didn't sue him for mentioning him in a song ... LiLo shouldn't either!

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is suing Pitbull (along with Ne-Yo and Afrojack) for namedropping her in the song "Give Me Everything." She claims the lyric –– "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan" -- caused her "irreparable harm."

In legal docs filed this week in New York, Pitbull responded to the suit and pointed out that he rapped about Seacrest in the same song -- and noted Ryan not only didn't sue, but Pitbull performed the song as part of a New Year's Eve show ... hosted by Seacrest!

Translation -- Seacrest has a sense of humor, Lindsay does not.

Pitbull also cited the lesser known First Amendement in his bid to get the case dismissed.

A judge has yet to rule.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW email call

jeebus

Someone has to be really desperate to pay for sex. Poor Lilo.
And she doesn't plan on talking to the cops? that figures.

ketjo

Reminds me of the Happy Hooker book I read one time she and another hooker were on the job with another hooker and as they sat in the living room waiting to take their turn in the other room the one turns to her and they start in on each other and have sex right there and then with each other..they finish and go clean up and the hooker turns t o Xsendia and says " that will be 250 dollars...I don't give anything away free !"

Bet she told him that daddy would pay...................

Grandma Cracker

OMG, I wake up from an afternoon nap and catch up on reading here, and I find that Lindsay is using Jesus as a stash box, sleeping with male strippers that she pays, and I am reading a long post that I thought was Julia and it was really Shakes the Clown.

This Shakes/Julia thing is the real news here. Can't even tell the difference between the two of them! I'm not sure which one should be insulted................

dreamon

Gee, why isn't she threatening to sue Voodoo?

BTW, I think this story is her own business. She's an adult.

andyscandy

after paying for sex all these years, lindsay is to broke to pay for therapy,Rehab, and court cost..wonder what sam charged her

jeebus

*runs off to dlisted*

Rogue Warrior

Any a*s wipe who uses a play on Numero Uno himself is a fvking idiot. Seriously, how much more of a troll could a person be?

Hey H8turds, hasn't there been any sales at Lane Bryant lately? You haven't left your keyboards in ages!

jeebus

LOL ok, that article was pretty funny :)

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

It hasn't been the same since Linds ditched the fried-white scarecrow wig. This Lindsay Longstocking thing isn't working, either. Maybe Linds could do a Joan Jett/Nikki Sixx 'do. That would naturally make global headlines. I miss the fried-white scarecrow wig.

Grandma Cracker

Really? Jesus? Any statuary that carries Jesus would carry David too and behind his fig leaf would have been more appropriate, or in Lindsay's case maybe in one of Venus' missing arms.....

ketjo

Now I have another dam reason to hate pitbulls !!!
Not this man but real pitbulls.......my hubby just got brave enough to tell me that the neigbors dam pitbull dog got past my retrievers and killed my favorite deck cat..Simba ! tore him to pieces....I'm finished crying and I'm over wanting to go down there and chop his head off....My hubby has already been down there when it happened this afternoon and they said they would pen him up...to late for poor Simba.....He was suppose to be penned up dam way...for chasing another neigbors cows......Now I'm to upset to play ........thik I will go outside on the deck and pet my other cats for a while .....I have four left now..One Eye Lupie, Grayson, Rebel,and Eddie....
Hell Lindsay is getting boring as hell and so dam pacdictable that she isn't even fun anymore..... give her four days or less then she will be back in the media again....

Rogue Warrior

Don't worry folks, every day at your County Fair is Meet THE H8turds day, so you'll have at least two weeks this summer to see them WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Cracker

Oh, LOLing at silly Julia. The girls and I lobbed a few sympathy dirt clods at you last night and let you play and now look what you are doing. Back on the shelf for you, lonely girl.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Really HelLia! GC, UPYOURS, and myself are one and the same? That would hold water if not for the fact of 'chat'. B & Jeebs can see IP addresses. GC, UP, and myself have all been in 'chat' either together or at different times, point being, THEY can see were not the same. Move on now, your done, go on, get it movin, fvck off now, there you go. . . . .