Voice of Elmo SUED

Allegations of Crystal Meth

Sex Parties

3/19/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-sheldon-stephens-kevin-clash-getty-3
Kevin Clash, the longtime voice of Elmo, has been sued by a man who claims ... when he was a minor, Clash lured him to engage in lurid, crystal meth sex parties.

Sheldon Stephens says he was 16 when he met Clash at a social networking function for actors.  Soon after, Stephens says the two began a sexual relationship that escalated over a period of years.

Stephens claims he was taken to Clash's New York lair by chauffeured limo. While there, he alleges Clash smoked crystal meth during their sexual escapades. He says Clash also gave him poppers to intensify the experience.

And, Stephens says, the chauffeur was in on it ... the driver allegedly masturbated while watching Clash and Stephens have sex.

TMZ broke the story ... Clash and Stephens had reached a settlement ... but Stephens disavowed it because it had a provision requiring him to say he was making the allegations up. The settlement money was never paid, and that's why Stephens filed the lawsuit.

Clash resigned  from "Sesame Street" after the allegations of Stephens and other young men surfaced.

update_bar
11:20 AM PT -- Clash's attorney released a statement addressing Stephens' lawsuit, saying, "Sheldon Stephens has already admitted in writing that he had 'an adult consensual relationship' with Mr. Clash ... Mr. Clash continues to deny any wrongdoing, and we intend to defend this case forcefully."

cindy

This is news? Its well known that most african american men are on the down low including Obama, ever seen him ride a bike or throw out a first pitch? He looks like Elton John. Stupid story TMZ.

joke

He was probably so high he thought he was putting his hand up elmo. This guy is black and not Lindsey blohan he might be screwed.

Kelly

This story inspires the stupidest jokes on Earth. What a bunch of retards.

Most H8d

I find this crap hard to believe. 1st of all this homo is looking to be paid and will say anything to discredit clash. 2nd what chauffeur gets out of a chartered vehicle and proceeds to follow let alone watch 2 homos **** each other? 3rd why only after no money was paid more allegations erupt? Sick ass homo needs to burn

SpitBall

I was at a party, whacked out of it and I swear that I saw Elmo there. I mean, I know it. IN fact I think I saw all of the Sesame street crew there. I don;t recall any of them wanting to hook up or anything like that although I do remember seeing some of them BIG EYES looking back at me.

Lambotini

Please stop posting about Elmo. My child whom I bought a tickle-me-Elmo every year until they were 6, knows that Elmo did something bad from the news and asks why.
Sure Mr Clash has made very poor decisions, but is it wise to make public, his every indiscretion? You're not dealing with a Lilo or other figureheads of a generation who has an audience of a desperate celebrity clinging to their last shred of fame, you're talking about children.
Deal with Mr Clash as the legal system prescribes, but leave the kids out of it!

Dude

and.... Sheldson Stephens should be sued for looking creepy... Its a wash.

shewentwhoa

seriously???

hihat

Can someone explain to me how the voice of a character on Sesame Street made so much friggin' money??? This is public TV, isn't it?

AT

Im so glad my hard-earned Tax dollars are able to go and fund this perv's salary .... you LIBs still want to continue subsidizing Sesame Street even though it's a billion dollar profiting organization?

scoopie

I feel sorry for all the gay men out there, cause this is what people think gay relationships are like when they hear it.

Danielle123

If this isn't the biggest load of **** I don't know what is. The chauffeur masturbated to you all? Really? Go home Sheldon.

NOT ELMO

Voice of Elmo SUED
Allegations of Crystal Meth
Sex Parties....................NOT ELMO

Bagheera

So, Stephens is suing Clash after Clash failed to pay him the money he was supposed to get thanks to the deal? But then Stephens decided he did not like the deal and would not uphold his end of the deal. Therefore Clash should keep his end of the deal and pay him the money while Stephens accuses and sues him of drug use, distribution of drugs, and a menagerie of other horrible things! Something about this logic does not seem right.
-------
You know, I would think the whole "He drugged me and did drugs while he raped me" bit would have come up when he first sued Clash. Odd that he did not name the driver. Mr. Clash has probably had a number of drivers over the years. Would not be surprised if the driver in question has been dead for quite a while.

Howard

This Kevin Clash has forever ruined the "Elmo" brand with his despicable "down low" behavior....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments