« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Allen Iverson Divorce

Ex Wants a List

of Everyone He's Slept With

3/20/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Allen IversonThe estranged wife of NBA legend Allen Iverson has done a complete 180 -- after first saying their divorce had nothing to do with other women ... she's now filed court documents asking Iverson to turn over the names of any girls he slept with while they were married.

Back in June 2011, Tawanna Iverson told TMZ her split from Allen had "nothing to do with another woman."

But Tawanna has changed her tune and earlier this month filed documents requesting A.I. "give the name and telephone number of every person other than your spouse whom you have had sexual relations and/or intimate physical contact from the date of the marriage to the date of trial."

It's unclear why Tawanna is requesting the list ... but it's most likely a power play to make Iverson look bad ... in an effort to push a favorable settlement as quickly as possible.

Tawanna is also asking to see all of Iverson's financial info as well as any purchases he's made over $1,000 since they got hitched. She has previously claimed Allen has been spending money on himself ... leaving her and their five kids hard up for cash.

Calls to A.I. were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kells

She is gonna charge him up per cheat/chick. Dude is going to pay up a lot of doe if the purchases he made indicate him spending any money on those other broads instead of his children. She is gonna ring him dry. Dude messed with a true retaliator.

jerimi

You all know Damn well he aint givin up no names..My guess is shes hoping some of the women will come forward interested in why..Hence the STD scenario. Which I think it is..Probably the gift that keeps on giving...

The Neko Nation

AI can't even get on a NBA team. His selfishness and ghetto ways have finally caught up with him. PRACTICE, WE TALKIN BOUT PRACTICE! So long you self entitled fool.

Big E

Go get an f'n job.. these women kill me acting like they made 1 damn basket in their lives to take all his damn money. US law is bs. Don't get married men. Or do it in a state where the pre-nup holds up.

Is what it is. Damn I hate that.

Renee

This is so hilarious!! I have an ex-boyfriend who pulled this BS with me because he was a total control freak. He wanted a totally freaky girl, but couldn't handle it when he found one. Kinda like the Madonna/Whore complex.! But luckily I found someone who can appreciate and respect that some women are very sexual creatures. "Hope" he is busy updating my list;) LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO....at him!!

pookitooki

why do he need to give her the names he gave her that ****

Sara

Maybe she is asking because she discovered she has a sexually transmitted disease and wants to talk with those women.

Rachel Rothechild

Because he has slept with men that is why she is asking.

Fatassah DaHoe

OK OK I admit that I had sex with Allen Iverson, but Tawanna should chill out because it was ONLY sex and not like we wuz in LOVE or somethin'. I mean PUHLEEZE I can do so much better than his feeble ball dribblin' ass!!!

Jason

I wonder if that includes the dudes in the studio?? rumor has it they bang each other out after getting stoned....

who cares

I bet it was Dennis Rodman he was sleeping with and got a std which he gave his wife.

ChickieBoom

He must have given her an incurable STD and she wants to talk to these other women. Hmmm.

Gina DeMeo

Seriously this is simple-- it's a standard request we make in all divorce cases-- ultimately we want to know how much martial funds were spent on these affairs because it can impact property division and alimony awards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3