« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denver Broncos

Tim Tebow Gear Is

SELLING OUT!

3/22/2012 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322-tim-tebow-jersey-EXTim Tebow is still a wanted man in Denver ... TMZ has learned the Broncos official team shop and online store has been RAIDED by Tebowmaniacs who've snatched up just about every single Tebow item the Broncos have left.

TMZ has spoken with reps for both the Broncos team shop and online store ... who tell us there has been a "huge surge" in Tebow item sales in the past 24 hours.

We're told the team shop at the stadium only has a few items remaining ... including a few jerseys and a few shirts ... "only mens stuff ... and it'll probably be gone in a little bit."

As for the online store ... the rep tells us, "I've had tons of calls for Tebow gear ... everything we had was online and we don't have any more."

Both reps tell us they have no plans to restock the Tebow goods ... 'cause he's no longer with the team.

Somewhere ... the head of the NY Jets merchandising department is smiling.

0321_tim_tebow_footer3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tim

praise the Lord........

TMZ_Admin

Yes, another Tim Tebow story. There's not enough T-Bone in the world to satisfy Harvey.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

So sick of all the hype about this guy. Who cares if he's a gay Christian. The guy is a mediocre quarterback. I guarantee wherever he ends up he'll be a backup quarterback.

himminy

idiots. these fans have it all backwards. when a guy leaves a team you don't buy their old merchandise. it becomes absolutely worthless the minute it's announced that he's left. right now denver merchandise department is laughing because they thought they'd be stuck with a warehouse full of tebow crap but now they're being bought out by idiot fans.

KnuckleDragger

Like zealots to a gold-plated crucifix.

Harvey's Gerbil

The one thing that Mr. Ed doesn't understand is that, although Tebow may not be the greatest QB mechanically, he does WIN games....PERIOD. And he has a heaping helping of christains, including msyelf, who root for him and hope that he eventually succeeds. There are TOO FEW decent human beings playing professional sports or doing ANYTHING for that matter like Tebow. He's a genuinely decent person and I applaud that. That being said, to prevail in the NFL he's gonna need the PERFECT situation and the PERFECT team. I really thoguht Denver was right for him. The Jets however ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT, sadly, I don't see it ending well for him there. Mr Ed's egomaniacal personality couldn't stand the thought of another QB in Denver being more beloved than he was. I've also wondered why he couldn't just give Tebow a few QB tips, extra workouts, whatever, to maybe help the id along....Being that SUPPOSEDLY he was one of the greatest ever himself. I say he was vastly overrated, but that's just me.

Harvey's Gerbil

I also LOVE reading all of the anti-christian garbage, because DEEP DOWN, I know that one day all of you will have to answer to God for what you've said and done.

Pudding Tang

and these are the same gullible idiots that would give away all there money to Kony 2012 .... it is and will be worthless outdated merchandise

How about some leather shirts ?....sexy!! :-) Oh, I forgot, he is a devout Christian!!! Darn!!

Jim

I guess Denver online shop is now stocking up on on Peyton Manning neck braces to sell.

der

Christians will buy anything. Tebow to NY! My prayers have been answered! LOL.

Toilethead

It's beyond me why anyone would want that crap.

Tony

I wonder if they have a sale on Tebow chokers...

Jenna

In the meantime, I'm betting no team wants jeremy shockey.

OH NO!

Do people really need car wash rags this badly?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments