Snooki & Jwoww

Fake Babies for Fake Reality Show

3/22/2012 3:05 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322_snooki_baby_launch_exOnly one of them is really pregnant at the moment, but Snooki and Jwoww both got practice being moms as they were spotted holding fake babies while filming their new "reality" TV show in Jersey City on Thursday.

For once, these two really did get all dolled up.

MyOpinionOnly

This is such ridiculous crap! Big effin deal that the whore on the show got knocked up but to turn this into the theme of the new show? Give me a break! This show will die long before she has that kid and god help us all if they continue this crap show any longer.

haskel420

i wanna be breastfed by Jwoww

Throwback kid

Is anybody really going to watch these two losers try to fake it in another reality show? It's time for Snooki an J Coww to go away and get real jobs. Jwoww looked totally bored on Jersey Shore this season, she was basically there to get that paycheck, other than that she wanted nothing to do with her fellow Jersey Shore losers. These two disgusting dirtbags have made enough money doing nothing but acting like drunken skanks, it's time for them to go away rgere 15 minutes was up last year!

Mumra the Ever Living

Snooki looks like one of those Circus chimps holding that doll. If she held a real baby like that it would have a broken neck in about 10 minutes. This poor kid does not stand a chance.

Throwback kid

I have an idea, maybe 32 year old Pauly D can make a guest appearance on this lame show and do a prank on them? Then he can act like he just did the funniest prank in the whole world! Or maybe the Situation could come over and tell Jwoww that he made out with Snooki like 2 years ago? Or Ronni and Sam could come over and just bore everybody to death? There really is no reason to have this show MTV, it jumped the shark two tears ago. I didn't forget Vinnie, he is just such a wannabe poser there is no reason to have him on again

Patrick W.

It's really this: snooki is looked down upon, a whore, a drunk, whatever-the-hell you want to call her. Now she's stupid. By now having a kid, perhaps she can turn her celebrity life around and be like a reformed celebrity lol

MP

I can't believe people watch this stuff. I feel like my brain cells are dying off just by reading about these people on TMZ.

peoplearesilly

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Such absolute bull****, nonsense, crap, stupidity, etc. You could not pay me to watch that show. Not a chance in fricking hell.

Tesla_Consulting

If Snooki is allowed to have a kid on the show, I think they should be allowed cell phones.

itsnoise

Screw the story I love the title...

Ron

I thought you meant Snooki wasn't really pregnant. TMZ you just trolled me. F'n jerks...

Dj

Let's see if her child ends up as comfortable and fulfilled as this fake one! Sad, people sad.

Emilio

First Beyonce, And Now This 2? SMFH

Raheem

Who cares about her ugly girl.... we want something new TMZ C'mon the lamest girl ever...............

jess

all you jersey shore haters suck #teamjerseyshore