Jason Biggs

DISSED By Kony 2012 Org.

Over Parody Meltdown Video

3/23/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_jason_biggs_invisible_children_ex
Jason Russell's friends at the Invisible Children organization were definitely NOT amused by Jason Biggs' video spoof of Russell's naked meltdown ... and now, they're firing back.

As we previously reported, Biggs stripped down to his birthday suit at a Chicago news station Thursday ... in what appeared to be a parody of Russell's nude mental breakdown in San Diego earlier this month (below).

biggs

We called Invisible Children for comment ... and a rep simply told us, "Who's Jason Biggs? Was he famous once or something?"

So far, no comment from Biggs' people.

Duchess

Jason Biggs is a fool , but that did make me laugh, even though what Russell has gone through is not funny. There is nothing funny about mental illness.

On another note, are jackarses still funding those charlartans at IC? harlatan

Raymond

American Pie was huge. The who's Jason Biggs comeback is so LAME.

tgrfan42069

lol lame come back..bigs actually has a movie coming out..the invisible children loon is taking hits about his scam charity and he also ran around naked in the middle of the day.

Sin D

"Who's Jason Biggs? Was he famous once or something?"
EXACTLY. Hey look at me I need publicity for my new rip off movie comming out. Go ____ a pie loser.

Grouchy Smurf

Jason's actions reek of desperation and a pathological need for attention. Who knew that of the American Pie cast he was the creepy one.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh, wow, burn, I'm sure JB's feelings are so hurt.

no1uno

KONY 2012 is a lie, just google it.. The whole thing is a scam.

Fat Mike

I'll tell you who he is. Jason is someone who has made a living entertaining people. He doesn't make a living off "donations", like that flamer who represents your shambolic organisation.

Rebecca

I could tell you today (and 6 months ago), off the top of my head, who Jason Biggs is. Plus I can pick him out of a lineup. I truly couldn't tell who Jason Russell is if it wasn't for the meltdown. And I certainly couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Beverly

I've read all these comments. I'd never heard of Jason Biggs, either. I guess he accomplished what he wanted to since everyone is asking who is Jason Biggs. Stupid prank.

jb

thanks IC i totally forgot how much i hate this guy.. he really is a nobody

haskel420

Jason Russell should now go fnck a pie

freaksloan

So people are upset at Biggs for making fun of drug addled scam artist?

DubstepDistribution

Jason Russell and his family needs to go to Africa and never come back. I really don't care what happens to Jason Russell and if he stayed in the "MENTAL" hospital the rest of his life, I wouldn't even blink. Jason Russell......you're a fake and a drug addict

Mis

God.. let us laugh. Jason russell was an idiot in public, and now he's getting made fun of. You learn this stuff in elementary school. Life lesson! Tell me kids never made fun of you in school because of a stupid thing you did....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments