Gia from 'Bad Girls Club'

Arrested for Assault

3/24/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324-gia-sapp-hernandez-tmz-EX
File this one under PAR FOR THE COURSE ... one of the members of the "Bad Girls Club" was arrested in South Carolina last night for assault while in town for an event promoting the show.

Gia Sapp-Hernandez, who appeared on the most recent season of the Oxygen show, was booked into the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center in Columbia, S.C. last night on charges of third degree assault and battery.

She's still in custody and being held on a $2,130 bond.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Nice teeth. Another badass wannabe grins for her mugshot. Classy ain't she? The other female should have just tied this one's hair to the barstool & left.

kristin

ha!!! figures! That happened at club xs not far from me. some of my friends went. Glad I didnt go, who cares?! Guess they were doing a casting call to have bad girls club SC. Gotta admit though that one might be entertaining. Gotta love us Southern girls lol

GENA REDDY

I WAS THERE AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS HIT BY A MAN AN HE TOOK OFF RUNNING . THE COPS DIDN'T EVEN ACT LIKED THEY CARED CUZ SHE WAS SOO DISTRAUGHT AND WAS CRYING AN YELLING. BUT IF U 4'11 AN JUST WAS HIT N THE FACE BY A GUY U WOULD ACT THE SAME. I LOVE HOW THIS EAS SO TWISTED. BUT THE GUYS THAT NEW DUDE JUST KEPT QUIET AN HIDE THEY FRIEND... ****ED UP IF U ASK ME. SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY MY ASS. IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF HER, BUT RIGHT IS RIGHT WRONG IS WRONG

shauntel

so i'm looking at this like really sc don't play that prolly threw a drink on someone and got beat up lol

kim

I don't think that's her

Russell

No wonder she threating me with this imma call the cops on ya ass bull**** because her ass went to jail as well no wonder

Shambria