« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant

Drops $329,000 on a New Ferrarri

3/25/2012 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_kobe_getty_ex
Looks like Kobe Bryant still has plenty of spending cash, because he just dropped a HUGE chunk of change on a sick new car. Must be nice.

According to our sources, Kobe's new ride is a Ferrari 458 Italia (see below). We're told the Black Mamba paid $329,000 yesterday for the car ... which he paid for in full with a check.

0325_Ferrari_sub

Kobe's salary for the season is roughly $25 million, so for him ... this is like buying a used Honda.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kurgan

Hey Kobe, Why don't ya send me $25 grand so I can pay my bills off. I am the 99%

Tony the Giant

Kobe's Italia is vulnerable from all the alligators that are in the average Italia that we buy. Gimmicks, just to keep you coming back and forth to the shop, for repairs. You know what I mean? But if you got bank. You ain't got to worry about that. He's probably got his own built-in computerized monitors, and everything. With it's own self-repair system, without even having to go to the shop.I wish I had it like that.

Chris

I thought Ferrari was spelled with 3 R's, not four. Anyway, enjoy Kobe....if he has the dough, there is nothing anyone can say about it except his mom

Thurston Howell III

This clown lived in Italy and now he thinks he's Italian? Why did he give his half Mexican half black kids Italian names? This guy has as so much self hatred.

News flash Kobe. I grew up over the world as an Army brat. You act like you're the only mofo who has ever lived in Europe.

Buy American next time you POS. If you had raped that white girl in Italy instead of Colorado, you would never see the light in day in an Italian jail.

Bud

Way to go, Blowbe!

Charles Klivans

In 1962 I bought a new Porsche 356B for $4,500. 310,000 miles later in 1995 I sold it for #6,500, unrestored! I bet the Ferrari has already gone up. One thing though, it might be dangerous!

eric

I wonder if he'll give rides to the kids at the LA area homeless shelter he's supposed to be supporting but is blowing off.

willard miguel

WOW!!!! AMAZING!! very nice!

eric

shame: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/03/26/120326fa_fact_colapinto

Kobe's done nothing to keep his promise of supporting this LA homeless shelter.

G

Way to go and if he need a driver just let him halla i will shofer you life is once you have the paper get what you want you cant take it with u love it.

moksh

i am such a big fan of yours

Leonard

I wonder if there is enough room for him to commit RAPE all over again in his new Ferrari? Probably not as it will ultimately turn out to be a wise investment and save his black ass from ending up incarcerated (where he should be). LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5