Rob Kardashian

NEW ARREST VIDEO

'He Tried to Kill Me'

3/26/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032612_rob_kardashian_chase_v2

The incident that led to the Rob Kardashian vs. Paparazzo arrest didn't appear to be a "joke" when it was happening ... because the photog told police, "He tried to kill me" ... and it's all caught on tape.

TMZ broke the story ... Rob was handcuffed and arrested early Sunday morning after chasing after a paparazzo and cornering him in a bong shop.  Rob insisted he was just "joking" with the pap.

But new footage has surfaced ... which shows Rob was in a very heated argument with a super attractive female moments before the incident. It appears Rob gave chase to the pap AFTER he realized the argument was being recorded.

The pap ran to the nearby smoke shop to hide out ... but Rob spotted him and followed him inside. Cops saw the chase and darted inside the shop ... bursting into the store as Rob was closing in on the photog.

Once the pap sees the cops ... he yells out, "He's attacking me ... he chased me ... he tried to kill me." During the video, Rob never lays a hand on the pap.

The officers grabbed Rob and asked him why he was in the shop ... to which the reality star replied, "I'm shopping."

Kardashian was placed in handcuffs and warned, "Don't resist."

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Rob confirmed to cops that he gave chase because he "did not like the paparazzi filming him."

Eventually, cops determined there was no altercation, and let both men go.

Simone

How can you tell when a KarTRASHican is lying? Their lips are moving, thats how.

So little man robbie which is it, were you shopping or were you joking around?

Can't wait for your butt to start cashing these checks it can't cover.

ummm?!

Don't worry Rob, mommy Kris J will take care of it. Just another damn reason for her to get more attention(lawsuit).

Jillian

Another staged event by pimp whore mother Kris.

jeannie

I wouldn'tbe surprised at all to find out that this was all staged to get Kim off the hook for a few days. Notice I said a few days. Start the count down for the next fiasco coming to you soon.

Rosemary S

I JUST THINK THAT ROB NEEDS TO GET A JOB, SO IT CAN KEEP HIM BUSY, AND GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DO. IT SEEMS THAT ROB JUST WANTS TO BE A FREE LOADER AND LIVE OFF HIS SISTER, AND THE REALITY SHOWS FOREVER. ROB IT IS TIME TO GROW UP AND GET A JOB MAKE YOUR DAD PROUD......... HIS DAD WOULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH WHAT HE IS DOING........................

beatrix

****ing douchebag and your whore sisters need to go away !!!! Rob is a piece of sh*t, a lazy, moocher who lives off of his whore sisters. I hope this entire clan of k*nts gets bombed everywhere they go preferably not with flour but sh*t, piss, hot coffee and anything one can get their hands on. Kardashians are disgusting give the flour bomber $100,000 for what she did.

Lynn Martz

We don't see what happened before he went into the smoke shop giving him time to position that camera. I think that the pap needed a lesson in "civility". The pap set him up in the end.

Rob didn't look angry or overly excited. The pap on the other hand.

Upchuck

How many socks did they pull out of his panties when they patted him down?

Silverado Mom

Stupid, paranoid, fat, lying pap. And idiotic cops who love to throw around their authority. So few good cops left anymore.

kk

If that was another hollywood figure they would be charged. Next time paps make Rob hit you or your camera.

Veronica

Kind of upsetting that the Kardashian boy gets cuffed for chasing someone after the guy screams "he tried to kill me" but Zimmerman runs the streets after he actually KILLED someone.... Good going, Florida, you really have your act together

Michelle

I don't understand how everyone is ragging on celebs for stupid minor crap. What about the invasion of privacy on the celebs? Yes they are celebs and whatnot but c'mon... they deserve privacy also. you dont need to videotape every single move they make. If I were them I'd be chasing the damn "pap" too... And I see no need for invading his privacy. Its not like he is a somebody!

MELIA

The woman he was arguing with is Jay-Z's artist RITA ORA.

terrell m

i just want to say this loud and clear.. you people are all HATERS with no real reason to not like the kardashians.. i saw one post that said he did that for the show.. you people really can't be that narrow and stupid.. but thats what blogs are for... so idoits can rant

c

I wish he would have resisted then we could see some taser action.