Madonna

I Don't Support Drug Use

... and I Never Have!

3/27/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_madonna_tweet_BN
Madonna says DeadMau5 is DeadWrong ... claiming she was NOT promoting drug use at a concert in Florida ... despite allegations she used her stage time to glamorize the drug ecstasy.

Deadmau5 -- one of the most famous DJs in the world -- had attacked Madonna​ as a "f**king idiot" for asking the crowd at the Ultra Music Festival if anyone has "seen Molly" -- Molly is a slang term for the active ingredient in ecstasy (video below ... warning: it contains explicit language).

Now, Madge is lashing back ... with a pair of mouse ears.

The Material Girl posted a photo of herself in Mickey Mouse gear ... with the caption, "From one mouse to another I dont support drug use and i never have. I was referring to the song called "Have You Seen Molly" written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my album."

Deadmau5 saw the tweet and replied ... saying, "Fair enough, I was just voicing my concerns as I usually do. +1 respect for clearing it up personally ... regardless, just be a little more aware of what you should represent at EDM events, and I'll watch my mouth."

Madge replied ... "Communication is always best. You should have called me first, we could have cleared it up 'privately.' ;) See you on the road."

Hatchet ... buried?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Yeah...I'm sure the crowd totally knew she wasn't talking about drugs.

Scotty

This OLD HAG really needs to act her age!

mebrat24

Is this the way you back peddle for something you said, it's not working. You should be ashamed of your self and at your age you should know better. Your 50 something they are 20 something and your making a joke about drugs.

Seriously

Has anyone seen "Mr. Brownstone"? Seriously kids, he is the plumber and I may need him after feeding everyone all the bulls**t!

jb

I wish she would just activate her AARP membership and GO AWAY!

JL

"Deadmau5" is a dope for accepting that bs lie. Like everyone in the crowd is supposed to know she wasn't talking about drugs, she was talking about a song from a guy she "almost" worked with?

As ODB once said, N----- please!

So what was the guy she almost worked with talking about?

Maybe next show Madonna can shout out cocaine. Not the drug, the song by Eric Clapton. She can then say she almost worked with him too.

Whateverbytch

senile old sack of **** - sure bitch, keep up the lies

Hotwheelz

Deadmouse sure tucked his tail pretty quick what a punk..........

Quinn

Liar liar pants on fire. Give me a break! She's an old had liar. Of course she most likely is enjoying all of this because she feels it is keeping her relevent. Disgusting hag.

Truth

OH PLEASE... GRANDONNA STOP LYING ALREADY. YOU'RE LIKE 60. I'M SURE SHE CALLED CEDRIC GERVAIS "PRIVATELY" TO GET PERMISSION TO USE HIS SONG TITLE AKA GRANDONNA'S LAME EXCUSE. NEXT. #TRUTH!!

Big D

Madonna is still hot

Truth

AND WHY WOULD GRANDONNA MENTION A TRACK TITLE THAT NEVER MADE IT TO THE ALBUM AND ASSUMES THE CROWD KNOWS WTF SHE'S TALKING ABOUT??? -100. TAKE AN EFFING SEAT, GRANDONNA. #TRUTH!!

ugh..really?

Wow really had to pull that one out of somewhere right madge? bravo. she is such an idiot. And Deadmau5 shame on you for publically buying it.

Darogr

I'm calling BULL**** on Madonna.

Her album also being called MDNA (Ecstacy's chemical name is abbreviated MDMA) is also just a coincidence?

She's trying to attract the young drug using dance crowd to her new album...she just got busted doing it.

The DJ is going to say okay and move on, of course he is, you still don't p*** off Madonna.

I love Madonna and don't really care if she is making drug references, more power to her or whatever, but it was kind of a silly thing to do.

Kari

I think she knew exactly what she was saying, and it was about drugs.