Madonna

I Don't Support Drug Use

... and I Never Have!

3/27/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_madonna_tweet_BN
Madonna says DeadMau5 is DeadWrong ... claiming she was NOT promoting drug use at a concert in Florida ... despite allegations she used her stage time to glamorize the drug ecstasy.

Deadmau5 -- one of the most famous DJs in the world -- had attacked Madonna​ as a "f**king idiot" for asking the crowd at the Ultra Music Festival if anyone has "seen Molly" -- Molly is a slang term for the active ingredient in ecstasy (video below ... warning: it contains explicit language).

Now, Madge is lashing back ... with a pair of mouse ears.

The Material Girl posted a photo of herself in Mickey Mouse gear ... with the caption, "From one mouse to another I dont support drug use and i never have. I was referring to the song called "Have You Seen Molly" written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my album."

Deadmau5 saw the tweet and replied ... saying, "Fair enough, I was just voicing my concerns as I usually do. +1 respect for clearing it up personally ... regardless, just be a little more aware of what you should represent at EDM events, and I'll watch my mouth."

Madge replied ... "Communication is always best. You should have called me first, we could have cleared it up 'privately.' ;) See you on the road."

Hatchet ... buried?

Lena

Hmmm never support drug use or abuse? Is that why her brat showed up to her first day of high school wearing wrist bands, and a t-shirt featuring cannibis?

UGH. This hag needs to shut up and go away already!

teri

If she's not desperate, neither is Michael Lohan. Her new album is titled MDNA for christ's sake. If she thinks that referencing drugs will keep her music career relevant, she needs to stop taking them.

milly5

if you would of been honest with your answer Madge I still be a fan. NOT no more.

brent

this man is ridiculous. he yelled at Rusko for smoking marijuana. what makes him think he can tell people what to put in their bodies? if he doesn't want to be around drugs, then he needs to find a new line of work.

Dan

This song is about finding molecule at concerts.....walking around asking people if they've seen Molly. Madonna knew what she was doing, and if she didn't, she is dumber than I thought.

Cao

MDNA is also a shortened form of Madonna.
Deadmau5 didn't realize he was barking up the WRONG Tree and quickly retracted. He'll suffer from his poor judgement.

babs

By By Deadmous5.

annie

Anyone who buys Madonna's reply is an idiot!

OKS

Madonna is such a liar and fraud. She butchered up her face with bad plastic surgery and makes awful music. She is the worst actress ever.
If she had talent she would be able to stand on a stage and sing for real like a pro. No wonder no man wants her. She doesn't even have friends that stay around very long. Same for her family. She's a weirdo. She blew a man after her brother did. If it wasn't true she would have sued her brother when he put it in his book.

adelle

why are some of you acting as if deadmau5 is going to be ruined because he faught with the "queen"? hate to break it to you but most edm fans don't give a sh*t about madonna and she doesnt have nearly as much "pull" within the edm industry as some of you people seem to think. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Angela

Use your freaking heads people... she titles her album MDNA... gives a shout out looking for Molly at her concert... then the excuse is she was talking about some persons song that has NOTHING to do with the concert that the fans at the concert have no idea THAT is what she is talking about so what's the reason?... and she didn't even work with the guy on this album... she ALMOST did and that's her excuse... I'm straight. Thankfully I have a brain and know better.

Esther

Madonna is in the wrong here. She was trying to be cool and failed. Just apologize.

Angela

and to go along with my comment (#102) how interesting is it that she decides to use her mickey mouse ears to state her excuse... she is just an old mouthy bitch that is going to continue doing whatever she wants and get away with it... you gotta be smarter than the average bear to see past the b.s.

Cujeaux

Billboard? BAHAHAHAH! Nobody follows Billboard anymore or the crap 'artists' who pay for that status, ESP. the Electric Daisy crowd. She's just a singer and if any of her bubble gum becomes house, it's because she paid someone to mix it. Saying she 'almost worked with Cedric Gervais' is telling. He probably didn't want to ruin his cred. It's nothing to brag about, but as always, she can't help herself.

333

Not going to dig your way out of this one Madge. You knew exactly what you meant, it was an insult to me as I lost my daughter Kelley to an Ecstasy overdose.