Octomom

The Topless Photo Spread

3/27/2012 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_octomom_nude_launchHere she is ... a topless OctoMom in all her nipple-covering glory ... smiling her way through a series of erotic photos for a European magazine.

The photos feature Nadya Suleman in various states of undress ... eventually stripping down to just a pair of panties. For the record -- the panties never come off (thank god).

Octo had previously sworn to never EVER pose naked ... but when she once again found herself desperate for rent money ... she agreed to drop her top for a $10,000 paycheck.

dee dee

Why TMZ, Why?????????

beatrix

I actually feel sorry for octomom, she's obviously being exploited because she's desperate for money. She really has no one to blame but herself, she should have just done the sex tape and get it over with, seeing as she's topless for a measly 10 grand. This woman is the true face of sad, pathetic, and desperate. I actually thought she would have killed herself ages ago glad to see I'm wrong though, because at the end of the day she's a mom to all these kids that really do need her.

rosita

aw gross! why didn't they retouch the pics!?

TL

She is just ugly..

vicki flenniken

she's gotta do sumthin' with them eyebrows...ugly

gw

GROSS!!

Playadude

Now I know why some men are gay!!! My dog braffed.

SEANp

PLEASE.....PRETTY PLEASE TAKE DOWN THOSE PHOTO'S OF OCTOMOM ...ITS NOT RIGHT, THAT SH!t IS NASTY

Sherri McFadden

Damn, what a nasty looking bitch!!

Kirk

I'd bang her. Not too bad.

christine

how can she put her embarassing body out like that for money...

ValVal

It's not April Fool's yet dammit. AT LEAST PUT A "GRAPHIC WARNING." Yes, I said graphic warning.

Oh Ren Ishii

hOLy mOTHeR Of gOd!!!! wTf!!!! wHAt iS wRONg witH Her EyEbRoWs!!!!!????? AnD ThAt BOdy.......My LORd THat WOMan Is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri Greer

I guess some companies just throw money away. Her 15 minutes of fame was over about 4 or 5 years ago I think. Well, if this is all she can do to support all those kids she should never have had, I guess if someone is stupid enough to pay for it, her gain, their loss.

ANGEL

LOL!! Well you do what you gotta do, but it is crazy how she was willing to pose nude for some sleazy European magazine, but wouldnt take Legit help from people that were willing to save her some dignity!! But what do expect from this type of person (POOR KIDS)!!!