Octomom

The Topless Photo Spread

3/27/2012 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_octomom_nude_launchHere she is ... a topless OctoMom in all her nipple-covering glory ... smiling her way through a series of erotic photos for a European magazine.

The photos feature Nadya Suleman in various states of undress ... eventually stripping down to just a pair of panties. For the record -- the panties never come off (thank god).

Octo had previously sworn to never EVER pose naked ... but when she once again found herself desperate for rent money ... she agreed to drop her top for a $10,000 paycheck.

ANGEL

LOL!!! Well you do what you gotta do, but It's funny how she is willing to pose nude, but when legite help comes her way she refuses!!!

INeedFacebookFriends.com

she's recording a song, "Do the.....Potty Dance". Its a real slick production and uses AutoTune.

pat

I looked too long and I turned into a pillar of salt.

Candice Gilbert

why??? ewwww!!!

da hammer

I love TMZ can get enough

luscious secretions

may i purchase her underwear

zarnon

Adam Carrola just called, he wants his eyebrows back.

luscious secretions

may i purchase her underwear

Davis Fam

Just another way for her to suck the system instead of getting a J O B. Why doesnt she just get a job to support her 14 ****in kids. She Is what we call FUGLY.......****ING UGLY. And those ****ing eye brows ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My 50 year old mother looks better then she ever will. She got to get over herself. Maybe she should have got plastic surgery on her face instead of her body.

CyndiChainsaW

Cheapest looking photoshoot *ever*.
Plus...... she's not even pretty! As I said in another post, put a bag over it!
Oh, but do something about those eyebrows first, for real!!!!!!

buttercup

Oh, sweet son of a...AAAAAUUGHHH! Couldn't they at least airbrush her freaking eyebrows???! (Insert primal monkey scream.)

Aida A-Rashid

I am sooo sorry Nadya had to resort to posing for this photo because it proves she really must have needed the money-quickly- to stay in her house. From what I've noticed about her, only television-wise that is, she seems like a dedicated mother, and she doesn't complain. Just does what she feels has to be done--gets on with it.

Gerald

I loved her in those caveman insurance adds!

Aida A-Rashid

I am sooo sorry that Nadya had to resort to posing for this photo because it proves how -quickly- she needed money to stay in her home. I think this was a desperate act. She wouldn't have done it if there had been another option that paid her just as fast. Obviously, there was no one to turn to to ask for that amount of money, although Dr.Drew was supposed to help her with some issues involving the kids. From what I've noticed about her in television interviews, she's a dedicated mother and she doesn't complain. You ask her her situation, that's when she'll tell you. She sees what she needs to do, and goes on and does it. She's all about her children.

GODZILLA1

Auggggghhh! Put it on, PUT IT ON!