Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

Cornqueen

I LOVE YOU PIERS!!!! Pure awesomeness.

Kari

I don't think a person needs to know Madonna, or have a run in with her, to hate her.

Dollarstorediva

I was just saying two days ago "What the hell ever happened to Piers Morgan? Does he still have a show?"

It was a pretty dumb business move to ban ANYONE from a show you haven't even started to take over.

I totally believe he did the whole ban Madonna for his publicity and is pulling it again. It's working though because Madonna is still big news like her or not.

dawnb

Pierse is a **** sucker, He wouldn't have been NO ONE if the Donald didn't hire him! It should be an honor for Madonna not to be on his dumb show anyways!

Maximus

Piers Morgan's ratings at CNN are tanking. This is just a shameless attempt to create headlines in order to get free publicity for his failing talk show. He also said he'd never have Howard Stern on his show, until someone told him that an interview with Stern would boost his ratings. Now Morgan's begging Stern to come back on the show, as a regular guest.

cari

So Madonna doesnt know who Piers is or Joe Francis either. My observation is that she doesnt know who Madonna Ciccone from Detroit is either. SHe changes her personality and accent more frequently than some psych patients, but some claim she is so unique and talented! Bullcrap. (She invented re-verb and can't sing without it). My guess Piers is just pissed off that her 'British' impersonation mocked and harmed the English brand. Good for him. She is nothing but an overrated and glorified crazy person.

PJ

Why would she want to go on his show anyway? Who is this guy he came out of nowhere to host a talk show. How has she been an irritant in his life for 20 yrs when no one knows who the heck this guy is. Basically I think he is a nobody, the Ricky Gervis of the talk show world!!! Something's up cause Elton and now Piers, what is it with these English guys. It prob has something to do with her ex-hubby.

brent

it's funny when famous people don't know who other famous people are.

liz

i watched howard stern on piers cnn show.

NikkiSchlitz

Madonna doesn't seem to know who anyone is these days. First Joe Francis now P. Morgan. Nice try hag.

ks

Isn't Madonna's response to everyone she pisses off, "I don't even know who he is?" I think she said the same thing when Joe Francis was threatening her before the Super Bowl. Unless she lives in the cave where Lordes smokes her cigarettes, she knows who Piers Morgan is. What a sweet immature comeback.

julia

Who the hell is this guy?? (Im not trolling, I really dont know who he is!)

Marsha

Madonna knows who he is-she's just being snide and insinuating they aren't important by saying she doesn't know who someone is.
As for the ban, she must have rejected him sometime when he tried to hit on her.

qwerty1594

What show?

Jeramy

Considering nobody watches Piers Morgan, I'm sure she is not losing sleep.