Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

Gita

What ever she can care less. Who does he think he is?????? That is the QUEEN for sure.

steve

This goes to proof of piers just being a nasty person an thinks hes all that ...hate to say this who cares ...hes a nobody ...and hes got no talent either ...

Rocco

Now can we get Peers banned?

Athina

I'm surprised Piers can be so choosy as to ban a celebrity as famous as Madonna. His ratings suck and it's no surprise why. He inserts his own opinion too much and watching him purse his prissy little mouth for an hour was more than enough. Plus he talks too much and over-rides the guest, something Larry never did.

luis

Good for you P..

Tesla_Consulting

Why is everyone hating on Madona lately? She loves Monsieur BrainWash people. Let's give peace a chance ya'all.

Common

Really, wanna-be Brit Madonna doesn't know who Piers Morgan, one of the most famous Brits, is?? Don't care if she is ever on his show, I don't watch. But yet another lie from camp Madonna.

Bella

He needs some attention..

OBAMA CLAUS

It took him 20 years ?

NobodySpecial

Either his UK group didnt know what it was doing or he is just trying to make news for himself.

ShoeGurlie

Why is it every time someone says something about her her rep. says "She doesn't even know who they are."
She did it with Joe Francis (That piece of garbage) and now Piers.

I don't buy that Molly bull**** either.

Madonna is like 50++ years old. She needs to keep her legs closed and her mouth shut! RETIRE already!

cesanstein

PIERS MORGAN IS AN IRRITANT TO AMERICA. PLEASE GO HOME. THEY DON'T WANT HIM IN ENGLAND EITHER. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE LARRY BACK AND I WILL THEN WATCH CNN AGAIN.

cesanstein

sketchgirl

What an idiot...the only reason someone would state publicly their dislike for someone is for attention...in his case, publicity. If that the best he can do for publicity: he's pretty weak.

charley

Piers Motgan is an idiot a fool...who gives a phk about his shows...Madonna could care less about this british azz ole........his show is a piece of chit anyway!