Steven Tyler

Gets Toe Up on His Birthday

3/27/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0327-steven_tyler_PCNRockin' a J.Lo hat and shades, "American Idol" judge Steven Tyler celebrated his 64th birthday by flashing some blue nail polish painted mangled toes in Hawaii on Monday.

Getting older can be so pedi.

0327_manly_mani_pedi__guess_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Get A Grip

dude looks like a lady

Janet

I just saw a very simple surgery on The Doctor's Show this week where a woman had the same kind of mangled toe, and the doctor opened her foot above the toe and put it back in the right place. She was walking her way out of the surgery room. It was that simple and she's so much more comfortable. Just something for Steven and his family to consider.

gossipgirl86

Okay so I didn't even see the polish!! His right foot looks HORRIBLE!

NoBozo

Wow, does the dude shave his legs or is he just hairless?
Then there's the toes. Did he take ballet as a child. Those
kinds of toes usually show up on old ballet dancers like my mom.
Ewwwwww.

Y

I am not Steven Tyler's fan but to see anyone suffer in pain like this no matter what the cause is is sad. I don't know why there are so many people here who write mean comments mocking and insulting. I mean he is a human being like me and you. So what if he paints his toe blue. He is a colorful person what's wrong with that? So what if he shaves his legs and doesn't wear socks? Some don't like disgusting hairy look and who would want to celebrate birthday by traveling far to Hawaii beach just to feel bad about his toes and cover them up with socks? My!! People are so mean in this world. Instead I won't ask what's wrong with his toes, I will be asking why the inhabitants of the world now are so full of uncivilised mouth and thoughts. What is happening to this world?

whtfz

Is he half chimpanzee? Does he peel his bananas with those gnarly train wrecked toes?
and feed it to his new doofus gold-digging wife? He and Joe "the Ho" Perry only wish they were Mick & Keith- they are 3rd tier wannabes from bean town. Aerosmith should have just OD'd in the late 80's and they'd be legends instead of old maid farm wives milking the cow til it's turned to dust.

Trina

Steven Tyler's toe problems aren't from the way he dances on stage. The problems are either caused by ill fitting shoes, or Arthritis. This is why you never wear uncomfortable, or too tight of shoes. Proper shoe fitting is a must. I am a Manicurist, and was an Assistant Manager at a shoe store. I've seen a lot of ugly feet.

Dawn

What is wrong with everyone? I'm assuming all of you are perfect human specimans, with nothing to hide. Most likely, a day will come when you will not be so perfect. If this is the worst thing he will ever have to deal with, I'd count him a lucky man. Are all of you, who are making nasty comments, perfect human specimans? I'm fairly certain you wouldn't stand up to much scrutiny, yourselves. And he shouldn't have to hide his toes. If you have a problem with it, don't look. Cudos to him for painting his toenails. You must admit, the man has style!

chuck d

i have always thought that Steven Tyler was either bisexual or gay....no matter what he does..it shows...

Seeing Red

All these comments just show the ignorance in our country. If you knew anything about the band and Steven, you would understand that with incredible talent comes eccentricities. He is a musical genius. He is kind and funny and self deprecating. He's philanthropic and HE'S NOT GAY! Like Lady Gaga, he is trying to do something about BULLYING. Sounds like many of you need to listen, we are all different not defective. Wake up AMERICA!

Ra_DSunGod

OMG !
He looks like a walking American mummy.
Poor mortal.

candice yockey & carol yockey

My mom and I would like to say that it is too bad ur toes look like that we think you must have arthritis...
We hope that u can get help so ur not goin to be in a bunch of pain in the long run:(
We still think ur HOT:)

m

People are so shallow these days, hating on a old guy cause of his toes?!?! WTF is wrong with yall? He is a rock and roll legend and jumping and dancing on stage in boots all these years , entertain, made his toes like that so DONT FU**IN HATE!

m