Eminem & Justin Bieber

Smack in the Middle

Of Korean Concert War

3/28/2012 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328_eminem_justin_beiber_tmz_ex
It's the most unlikely pairing in any lawsuit ever -- Justin Bieber and Eminem -- but believe it ... because they're at the center of a new legal war over a concert in Korea ... that will never happen.

A company called Moonstone Management just filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming it hired another company named J-Mike in 2010 to recruit either Eminem OR Bieber for a concert in Seoul, Korea ... and J-Mike never delivered.

According to the lawsuit, Moonstone paid J-Mike a down payment of $300,000 to secure one of the stars -- but J-Mike strung them along for months with nothing to show for it ... and eventually called off the deal without returning the cash.

Now, Moonstone is suing for its money back -- plus other unspecified damages.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I did my best to care about this story but I couldn't so I decided just to post instead.

static

The Koreans should count their blessings neither of those nitwits concerts happened.

Mumra the Ever Living

And this is a story because?

kathy

I don't know why TMZ even put this story up! This really doesn't have anything to do with Eminem or Justin Bieber! it has to do with J-Mike, and his shady dealing! The question is does Justin Bieber or Eminem even know this guy? Maybe he scammed and said he works for them, but actually doesnt! There is alot of scammers in this world, so it wouldn't surprise me!!

june

at least Emienm writes his own music, id rather see him

parlayer

Gez who'd pay to see or even go for free to see either one of those guys.

Tesla_Consulting

I'm Canadian, team Bieber. Ain't life a b****, hey?

bring back recent posts

...well..serves them right..that is why talent has AGENTS/MANAGERS...

bring back recent posts

...sorry for straying..but TMZ..PLEASE TAKE THE PICS OF OCTOMOM OFF OF THESE PAGES..I CAN'T EAT AT PUTER LATELY!..thanks from a regular! lol

Emma

????? this is not newsworthy....at all.

Lucylucy

Wow I guess this is to be expected though.. Justin Bieber isn't all his media makes him out to be: http://meanstars.com/profile.php?cid=117

Search for Eminem on that site and you'll see he's the complete opposite though

Observer999

I feel sorry for that Korean company. They need to call me, and give me $1 million, and I will get them either Madonna or Lady Gaga, or both. Yeah, that's the ticket. Both.

CarneyIsGod

Finally some Eminem news.. shame it's not positive. Anyway, **** Bieber.

John

Eminem could teach Justin a few moves.

Sincerity

Even if Moonstone were to obtain a judgment in their favor -- WHO'S GOING TO PAY THEM??? More than likely J-Mike was nothing more than a "shell" company set up with the intent to "DEFRAUD" unsuspecting parties trying to obtain "TOP TIER" acts at "BARGAIN BASEMENT" prices. Attempting to cir***vent an entertainer's established booking agent is "CRAZY"!!! All they had to do was contact the booking agent regarding their availability rather than hooking up with another party who "MAY OR MAY NOT" have any "ACCESS" to an entertainer or his/her management. Moonstone set themselves up to be SCREWED!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments