Piers Morgan

I Want Madonna to Apologize

To Me ... ON BENDED KNEE

3/29/2012 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_piers_morgan_launch
0_f5b2z1f5_0_7q4tbjfsPiers Morgan
wants Madonna to "get down on bended knee" and apologize to him ... on TMZ -- all because of a mystery feud that blew up on the Internet this week.

You'll recall ... Piers publicly banned Madonna from his CNN show on Twitter Tuesday, writing, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

Madonna's manager Guy Oseary thumbed his nose in response, tweeting back Madonna had already been invited to Piers' UK show -- so Piers extended the ban worldwide.

Piers refused to elaborate on what's really behind the feud -- on his way out of an L.A. supermarket today -- telling us, "It's a private spat." (Piers also doesn't return his shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot ... but that's another issue.)

Piers added, "Madonna can come on [my] show, but she has to get on bended knee and apologize to me ... on TMZ."

But he probably won't get his wish -- because a source close to Madonna's management tells TMZ, "Piers is delusional for feuding with Madonna. He isn't even on Madonna's radar. The UK invitation speaks for itself."

Bwoy dem

Wow.... these comments... I'm surrounded by idiots.

Bwoy dem

BOB... I'm curious, you seem to be the biggest critic of who has talent and who doesn't... what the hell do you do for a living?

ju

bring back larry king and send this wanna be back to england they should of hired a american for this job take simon cowell with you

blake

Shut up Piers... you must be gay, but that insults gays everywhere. The biggest Queen on Castro Street is more manly than you!

shiela

I don't care about your fight with Madonna but I believe you are part of what is wrong with this world. You are right next to a cart corral and your to lazy to walk it back. So, you leave it next to your car so it can possible hurt someone or damage a car. You inconciderate and lazy ****!!!

Hamptonsdude

Piers who?? He continually tries to start celebrity feuds just so he will wind up in gossip columns. First with Howard Stern, now Madonna. This is not how he's going to get ratings. He can't get ratings because he is a boring interviewer, he's no Larry King!

SImon

Piers Morgan has always been an ass of very low character and a minimal amount of scrupples and he showed that on 'Celebrity Apprentice' ~ he is complete pond s*** that I would truly classify as a bottom feeder whos come up for air... Go back to the MUD!

I haven't watched his show one time and never will ~ Michael Jackson AND Whitney Houston could come back from the dead and if they gave their only interview to Piers Morgan, I WOULDN'T WATCH IT!

El Gato

I haven't seen his show either, I might DVR the Jackson interview though...

Rocco

Peers, go ********* yourself, you silly little boy.

Jackie

LOL...it's funny that TMZ care's about this dude to keep him on their site....ha ha...I haven't seen anything about their feud here in Scandinavia news...lol....i guess most of Europe don't give a damn about these two.

Uh

You had to leave your country and now your ratings are dismal in America. Why don't you try Syria next?

SNAFU

Heard of Madonna, who the he// is Piers Morgan?

In L.A.

Could someone at CNN please cancel this Twit's show? Piers will never be Larry King, nor important.

IceGypsy

Get over yourself Mr. Morgan. I highly doubt Madonna gives a rat's ass if she gets to be on your show or not. I'm sure she has better things to do.

Sunset

More like he wants her on bended knee, tonguing his anus.