Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

LLsez

LL looks like she's having a fab coke-fueled holiday weekend....heeeeerrrrre comes Coachella!

"@ByJakeBailey: @lindsaylohan @LIGHTAARON #lifestyle http://t.co/OXL51i3E
Finally you sit still long enough for me to finish your face http://t.co/rJxpIpHq"

Luv

This one is for Nikki!

Luv

Also, Nikki, it's wonderful that you purchased the Ipod Touch. He is going to be so thrilled. Enjoy your Easter, it sounds like it will be wonderful!

awards

LIVE FROM FOREST LAWN! Lindsay possessed?
' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿
As the sun begins to break over the Eastern Hills of LA, Lindsay is in some sort of drug and booze filled fantasy and is reenacting the crucifix scene of The EXORCIST! She is making blood curdling masturbatory sounds with some stolen large cross and doing the old in out at an ever increasing tempo. It is gut wrenching I tell you! She is cavorting on the last resting place of John Holmes, better known as Johnny Wadd and sliding on the marble flat engraved head stone, eh?
To observe the sunrise we are going to stop the tape, have some mimosas and a few lines the size of Botts Dots and some tequila shots…coverage will resume later, maybe?

andyscandy

Lindsay Lohan‏@lindsaylohan

Great shoot with @byjakebailey & @LIGHTAARON! https://mobile.twitter.com/ByJakeBailey/status/188866685036527616
----------------
i guess you all saw the twitter pic..
wow her feet look like she just left woodstock..
hippies feet look cleaner then those.
and I think there is a straw beside her..
the legs look like she has grown 3 coats of hair.
--------
Happy yeaster

ketjo

This is what the color Carolina Blue looks like !!!
Happy Easter from the mountains and foothills of North Carolina ......Green up from the valley to the beautiful Carolina blue sky.......

ketjo

Dang it !!! I can't pull down any of those twitter pics you guys post...guess my system is to old... still shopping around for a newer computer but I'm tight with my money...and as long as this one is working for me I ain't going get another....cause I feel like I wasted 900 dollars on that laptop only to have it killed by a virus in less then a year.....since I'm not going to my sons house to watch the boys any more I can"t use his computer and believe me it has all the bells and wistles.....LOL...the walk down the path in the mornings is very beauitful and starts the day off wonderfully but in winter it was hell on the body ...and the general likes the boys up here to play with gets him out of the house more..though it is hard on the keeping the house clean.......LOL

Grandma Cracker

what bar fight?

Grandma Cracker

Mike Wallace has died.......)-;

twilightmom

Ok you guys, loving the "red cloud" avi"s everyones sporting. Need to see one with GaGa's pink sperm fascinator from awhile back! THAT would be the sh!t. !! XD

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Happy Easter Everyone.
Who's got the eggs?

andyscandy

Off to sis house in a hour..have to cook for them because they are "TOUCHED"..
Lindsay has had 6 years to perfect the culinary arts..
she should be able to put chef Ramsey to shame

andyscandy

Sofia Vergara did a great job on SNL last night..she was smoking hot...
If you compare the Lindsay abortion SNL and last night..you can see the difference in talent...Lindsay looked less then Novice..

ilovegossip

Looks like Sofia Vergara was a big hit on SNL last night. Her acting was spot on, even impersonating Fran Dresher. Not one bad review (some didn't like the writing...but that happens every week). Apparently the Hunger Games skit was hilarious. Everyone is praising her!

awards

LINDSAY HIJACKS mini POPEMOBILE!
' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿
Somewhere on Beverly Drive Lilo overwhelmed her Vatican Swiss Guard/Driver, tossed him out and jumped into the driver’s seat. ..she is now on Rodeo, eh? (For those not keeping up on the story line, please see 508/34 LIVE FROM FOREST LAWN! Lindsay possessed?)
“Nothing in SEAL Training prepared me for this!” he said. “It was like getting hit with mustard gas and rotting Easter Eggs! She opened her legs and I think she farted; I thought tear gas was bad, this was 100 times worse. Jesus! They are going to crucify me for letting her get away. She stole my cell phone and called Ali, the roaming charges are going to be more than I make in a year! I am truly fvcked, eh? My career is ruined! I am going to Gold’s Gym and work out, then off to Disneyland. There will be nothing left for me at the Vatican, pity that!”

The TMZ News crew has video of Lindsay T Boning a Mercedes Limo and Lindsay jumping out and scoring five wallets and four purses. She is back for the BIG C^meback! Story developing…

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments