The Situation

I'm Done with Rehab

4/5/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0404-the-situation-ex-tmz
The Situation has CHECKED OUT of the Cirque Lodge rehab center in Utah ... where he was receiving treatment for substance abuse ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Mike Sorrentino checked in to the famous treatment center several weeks ago ... claiming he wanted to "get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion."

Sitch was spotted out moments ago at a nearby airport ... and even took a photo with a fan who happened to be on his flight.

0404_the_situation_airport_sub_AsseteNow comes the biggest test of all ... when Sitch re-enters the danger zone to tape the next season of "Jersey Shore."

Good luck ...

peoplearesilly

SHORT rehab is such a joke. It's only to save face temporarily and it never works. Meanwhile . . . . rehab centers are making millions moving people in and out like cattle.

jbeans

Love to see him and Lindsay Hohan get together...kill 2 birds with 1 stone

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Question: I'm done with rehab.

Answer: Something an addict would say.

SAM

Drunk Cable Loser!...

Jackie

He's cured in less than a month...wow!??!...SMH

nof

Sitch is in a tough situation:

-Shooting commitments, agents & managers calling, no time.

"Get past this and in three weeks."

just because

I never understood addicts and rehab. Even though I WAS FORCED BY LAW to go to outpatient rehab multiple times for **** I'm not even addicted to. All i have to do is say stop to myself and that's the end of it. No need to talk to other people about it everyday for the rest of my life.

just because

truancy = forced weed rehab. dui = forced alcohol rehab

Jay W.

Just say Situation... The Sitch? ... The Sitch ? Just pull my f...ing finger nails out !

Larry

What does this mean, pray tell? The hammerhead has a serious problem, and nobody in rehab would kiss his ass. His initial damage control about exhaustion and prescription medication is BS. He is a drunk/cokehead. At this point, he will one day return to rehab or he will be an autopsy waiting for somewhere to happen.

just because

has anyone ever seen anyone shaking from not having alcohol for a day? I mean seriously we all hear about it but who the **** is that alcoholic they shake?

just because

everytime i get drunk i wake up the next morning like "OH NO WHAT DID I DO" not ::shaking i need more alcohol now::. but I only drink at night and never 2 days in a row so i don't know how it works

just because

some old ass man who looked like a bum asked me tonight if i need company. meaning he wanted to come back to my house and hang out because I walked passed him.

john5oregon

Jeez. He looks like s-h_i-t!

Daria Gunderson