« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Hey Coach, Check Out My Toes!

4/5/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow gets himself a pedicure.
Tim Tebow clearly knows how to impress his new boss ... cause the NY Jets QB went out and got himself a pedicure in L.A. this week.

TMZ obtained a pic of Tebow in the chair at MB Nails in West Hollywood on Tuesday ... moments before technicians went to town on his fingers and toesies.

Sources at the salon tell us Tebow was "VERY friendly" during his $23 mani/pedi treatment ... and dropped a HUGE tip at the end.

Manicured feet are important to pro athletes ... especially when they're playing for Rex Ryan.

0327_manly_mani_pedi__guess_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bigbowood

That place is at Westwood and Olympic, that's hardly West Hollywood.

vail-skier

I send my husband to my nail shop for pedicure every week because nothing is more turned off than stinky male feet.

Tesla_Consulting

In Canada, it's called T_BO_ing.

Mike

I'll bet Rex Ryan, with his foot fetish, has a "bone" just thinking about this story.

AlwaysPedi'ed

Hilarious. The very guys who instantly scream "gay," etc. are generally the very ones so insecure in their own manhood that they immediately cast stones. One of you please explain how having pride in your appearance translates to homosexual sex. Obviously, it does not. If more men followed women's leads and shaved their bodies once in a while, as well as regularly got manis and pedis, the world would look a whole lot better. While I agree with those who admire the courage to paint one's toes, I also disagree with them that there should be some arbitrary list of colors only reserved for women. Pink and red are simply colors, you Einsteins. Women do not have the right to reserve colors. It is idiotic to think they do.

ashley

Love men that keep there hands and feet kept...one of the biggest turn offs in a man wit dirty finger nails or busted feet...

kevin

Tebow is a good christian boy.. he is blessed by God and will go far in the nfl.

Jim

Glados and Dery, you clowns are beyond ignorant. He remains a virgin because of his religious beliefs. There's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean he's gay. His parents are basically preachers. Grow up.

jessi

I'm sure all those black footballers will be happy he finally cut his nails. He was scratching up their backs when they were spending their private times together. They were running out of excuses to tell their wives.

Dino S.

Hey Tim, time to come out of the closet already.

j leddy

If its okay for Cristiano Ronaldo, its okay for Tim Tebow. Why didn't my high school guidance counselor tell me about a career as a pedicurist?

kab1200

That nail salon is in West Los Angeles, not West Hollywood.

Ozzy

Interesting article on Mr. Tebow! Also interesting are all the bashers with their negative comments about it. Like, where have these people been the last 10 years or so? Men have been sporting polished nails for years, what's the big deal anyway? I guess it could be lumped in with other styles or fashion statements, like earrings and mohawks. But, for some here to be making such a quantum leap implying it means gayness or something, they have no idea what they're talking about. Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, who has worn polish for like forever now, he's probably had more women in any given week than some of these people have had in their lives! Tons of musicians have worn it for over ten years now, in all sorts of colors. Extreme sports people wear it as a badge of 'hyper-masculinity.' It's not for everybody, but then again, I don't think those bold enough to do it care what the critics think anyway. By the way, I'm a married man, my wife and I get pedicures together now and then, and we've found that out of a thousand people that see it, 997 don't care, maybe 2 really like it, and only 1 maybe grumble, but who cares about that 1 anyway. I don't see how some imply that it's more 'manly' for a man to be standing there in flip-flops with crappy nails showing, than for a man who takes pride in his appearance. So - Tim Tebow - Rock On!

Tebowing in NYC

Check out http://nyctebowing.com as Tebowmania has taken over the NYC area! The best shots around of Tebowing from the Big Apple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4