« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Hey Coach, Check Out My Toes!

4/5/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow gets himself a pedicure.
Tim Tebow clearly knows how to impress his new boss ... cause the NY Jets QB went out and got himself a pedicure in L.A. this week.

TMZ obtained a pic of Tebow in the chair at MB Nails in West Hollywood on Tuesday ... moments before technicians went to town on his fingers and toesies.

Sources at the salon tell us Tebow was "VERY friendly" during his $23 mani/pedi treatment ... and dropped a HUGE tip at the end.

Manicured feet are important to pro athletes ... especially when they're playing for Rex Ryan.

0327_manly_mani_pedi__guess_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

who-me

He loves priest tongue lashing.

The Real JJ

tebow and harvey have the same nail lady.

My Big Salami

He is gonna take Mark Beanchez's job by the 2nd game! Tim Tebow Rulez!

Dean

He just shows people respect . he has to touch hundred of tausands of hands and get also massages for his muscles so he can play . to be clean and neat when you are surrounded by tons of people is just respectful . I wouldn't give Britney Spears my hand even when get paid have you seen her nails ?

GLaDOS

I'm sure his boyfriend will appreciate it.
Wait... Is this guy still pretending that he's straight??

EnriquetaHiatt

When you enter your name and email address you'll be sent a link

JoeFrancis

Sure bring up Coach Rex Ryan's foot fetish and how he likes his wife's feet caressed by OTHER MEN. (preferably football players) Want to get on his nerves when the Jets visits your team, bring this up or a big poster of feet.

Bo

Why when a man takes care of his body its considered gay, that's stupid. I wish more men would take better care of their appearances. What's wrong when a man take pride in his appearance? Women aren't the only ones who want to look hot.

victory

It's actually quite nice to see a well pedicured pair of feet, especially on a bare footed man, and it isn't a sissy thing to do either. Maybe Tebow will set a good example for men.

Kitten

It now makes sense why he's a virgin...smh

Skins

Tim ******

Ih8Taxes

Yup, she was a dual edged sword - a great singer but also a drug addict. The problem is with the people that surround them that either prevent this sort of thing or encourage it.

Ih8Taxes

Wow, I just made the last comment in the Whitney section and it kicked over to the Tim Tebow story. I really don't have an opinion on Tim Tebow other than he's an OK QB.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

IMO, I'd prefer to see a man with nice pedicured toes & nails...I'd rather see this than some grungy a s s athlete's foot, jagged nails, & nail fungus infected feet, which the majority of most men seem to have because they think going to get a pedi is GAY. Kudos to Tebow for caring enough about his appearance....

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Getting pedi's also helps prevent ingrown toenails...something that is pretty common with men

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments