Whitney Houston's Mom

'DEVASTATED' By Death Report

4/5/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cissy Houston and the late Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston
's mother is "devastated" and "inconsolable" over the L.A. County Coroner's Autopsy Report that makes it clear ... Whitney was deep into cocaine when she died.

Cissy Houston is telling close friends ... she cried hysterically when she first heard about the Coroner's findings -- that white powder (which we know tested positive for cocaine), a drug spoon and other trappings of drug use were found in the hotel room.

Cissy says her biggest fear is that people will now remember her daughter as a druggie, and not a talented singer and family woman.

Cissy singled out Whitney's performance of the National Anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, saying, "This is the type of thing people should remember Whitney for."

Cissy added, "No one's perfect. Only the Lord can judge."

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Laurie

All of you that are voicing your judgement should look in the mirror and tell me, Are you perfect? do you spend each and every day without any kind of alternative substance that creates an escape from your own sadness? I guess if you say yes you would not be here seeing this right now. God is the only judge. We are brothers and sisters.. Love each other. leave out the hate! Whitney Houston is our beloved sister.. Send her love and peace.

MIMI

Cissy please don't be in turmoil over how your daughter will be remembered. I hear her name and I ONLY think of what a huge huge talent she was. That's who she was and that's how she will be rememberd sweet lady.

Sally A S

Infact that GOD trust you to have a daughter who got such a great talent from heaven which had been inspired many famous singers and had touched many people in the world with her voice and music. She was so interesting and attractive and loved. Realize that was really a very special talent that GOD gave to the world for we could ever experienced it through our life. I could immagine if i have a daughter like Whitney but I cannot sing like Cissy. Whitney was not only a singer but she was also preached and witnessed about the SAVIOR. As a human she just couldn't bear such a great gift!

Tammi Nishimoto

This comment is for Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Houston. I know I am only one person, but I believe that I am not the only one who feels this way. You don't have to worry about me remembering Whitney as a druggie, because that is not how I see her. I see her as a very beautiful lady with alot of talent. One can only hope to have even a little bit of her talent. She has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever been given the chance to hear. I am glad that I was able to hear her sing through records, cds, tapes, television and the radio. I am just sorry that she chose to leave us so soon and that I never got the chance to see her perform live. I am sure that where she is now, she is very happy, and out of pain and probably still singing. I believe that her and Michael are working on a duet too. I hope you can find the peace she has found with her moving on. I am sorry for your loss, our loss. She will be missed as a singer and a beautiful person. Sincerely I am Sorry and I will miss her too.

Anthony

Deeeply sadend about the findings of the drugs found in her system, but that will never out shadow the history she made and the contributions she made to the world of entertainment. For the people who was close to her who called her there friend & family you helped contribute to her death she was sick and you did nothing now your free ride is over, your time will come and may the grace of God be with you.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11