Heidi Klum

Files For Divorce

4/7/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0406_heidi_klum_seal_divorce_documents_tmz_2
Heidi Klum has just filed for divorce from Seal ... TMZ has learned.

Heidi cites "irreconcilable differences" in her divorce petition, filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

According to the docs filed by Heidi's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, the couple signed a post-nup -- meaning they made an agreement after they got hitched to separate their assets. As a result, sources say there is no community property to be divided.

Heidi is asking for joint legal custody of their 4 kids, but she wants primary physical custody ... with Seal getting visitation rights.

Heidi is asking the judge to restore her maiden name -- that would be Klum, although she always used it professionally.

Heidi, who is worth a fortune, is asking the judge to reject any claim for spousal support by either her or Seal. And she wants Seal to pay his lawyer's fees. She'd gladly pay Wasser herself.

0406_heidi_seal_happier_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

What did she finally have her sight restored or wtf?

manbearpig

don't know the guy but his face is messed up. like someone threw acid on it.

Eval

I am truly disgusted with the racist comments and also with the vile comments on his skin condition too. I am not defending any of them as I do not know them but I will speak out on the small minded people leaving these disgusting comments without even knowing them. Before you decide to make a disgraceful dig on someone's skin, it is best to do up some reading before saying things like 'like someone threw acid on it'. It is clear on this board that the majority of people on here are clearly lacking on basic education.
Don't even get me started on the racist comments that have been left here too. I am mixed-race and by the way my parents are still married after 35 years so it really saddens me that still in 2012 people haven't changed that much. I pity some of your children, I really do. It is utterly shameful and it makes my stomach turn to read some of your comments.

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

This divorce is going to leave him scarred for life.

oitie

www.oitie.co.uk

Check out our blog for the latest news in the technology world. We also have new deals on our hosting packages.

Eval

It's probably best to actually look up on proper acid victims like Katie Piper or Fakhra Yunus before you start telling people he looks like he has had acid over him. If you don't know he suffers from Lopus, what does it matter because you seem very ignorant anyway.

Ignorance is no excuse, it's the real thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5