Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

buzz kill

Funny how most men want a woman they can respect and be proud of, then again there are those who just wasnt a fu*k bag.

Tesla_Consulting

Unless you're Ashton, the girl moves on quick.

Marie

Everything the Kardashians do is for publicity. They have money running thru their veins.Same for Kreepy Kanye.

Natalie

did anyone else notice waldo 30s into this video??? EPIC

jennifer

I FOUND WALDO!!! LOL

BOHOE

what a condescending whore ......... Ann should have bitch slapped her

Sam

I'll be so excited when a huge crack in the earth opens up and swallows her and the entire wretched family. Their screams as they fall to the bowels of the planet will be music to mankind's ears.

Sam

Covering this whore is a whole new reason not to watch the TODAY show.

Mercy Francis

Kim..U're d biggest fool on earth N a Hoe..Go get a life. **biatch**

DLL

What is wrong with Tmz and the Today show,We dont want to hear about the trash. She and her mother are very sick.Bruce should divorce the whore Kris.I wouldnt be surprised if she has had an affair on Bruce.

DLL

Lets all stand behind Kris Humpfries,Lets put Kim and her family out of business. TEAM KRIS H.I HOPE HE GOES AFTER THAT FING WHORE AND HER FAMILY.

Bill

I so much love 2pac is a real G more than Kanye, i will remember one of 2pac SONG he said, SOMEBODY WALK ME AM DREAMING, please somebody should walk Kanye he is dreaming.

Bill

Mee

YES IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU,
till your body hangs TOO much and your skin rashes get TOO CRUSTY !

marina

I hope all these DIFFERENT men Kim sleeps with and make videos with are using protection are they sure it's psoriasis that she has she is nasty?