Lisa Lampanelli

Arsenio's 'Apprentice' Outburst

Turned VIOLENT Behind Scenes

4/6/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_lisa_lampinelli_launch
Lisa Lampanelli
insists Arsenio Hall's foulmouthed tirade on "Celebrity Apprentice" last weekend was WAY worse behind the scenes -- claiming Arsenio called Aubrey O'Day the c-word ... and even got violent.

Lisa called in to Broadminded on XM Sirius Stars Thursday -- and according to the comedian, the worst parts of Arsenio's anti-Aubrey outburst were edited out ... when he called Aubrey a "c***" and said, he would "something something all over her face."

You'll recall ... the parts that did make it to air included Arsenio in the War Room, saying, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" (below)

0406_arsenio_video_launch
But Lisa says what was edited out sounded so "violent" -- she jumped up and alerted producers, claiming it was the first time in 20 years she had been so shaken up.

Calls to Arsenio were not returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sheila Shigley

Aubrey O'Day is NOT a celebrity!

Just_Me

I don't blame Arsenio. It's about time somebody called that ugly, self-centered bitch out.

Jackie

Well..what do you expect when you expose your naked body in a magazine for stranger men to masturbate on? Of course they gonna call you names cause they have zero respect for you after all.

Arsenio...Shoot that something in your own face....Arse-hole

Snowberrie

"I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" (GUT? how bout GUN?) Proof reading is learned in the 6th grade no?

Zombie Whitney Houston

Good for him!
I can't believe that dumb show is still on the air.

Pam

I think Aubrey has ADD and thinks before she talks because her mind is a step behind. She is obviously smart, but scattered. She's certainly much smarter than Arsenio Hall. She should have stayed and kicked his ass.

Gar101

Comments 2-5, is that you Aubrey or is it Lisa? Really now those 2 are just too full of themselves. Seeing what most of whom I know that watched this show say as I do that those two women could really exaggerate and manipulate to self sell as if they are the most valuable and someone or other that they do not like is a piece of dirt.

The Real JJ

Somebody needed to put Aubrey in her place and Arsenio did that. Her and Lisa think they know everything and try to take over every tack but Aresenio wasn't having any of that. Lisas job is going around the country and talking about how many black guys she's slept with and how much d*ck she sucked and she's gonna say Arsenio is what shakes her up????? Shut Up B*tch

jaha

Love you Lisa but dAubrey was out of line from day one, unlike you this little girl needs to grow up and learn some respect, she might be oh so talented for todays standards but unlike you she's a one hit wonder. True Arsenio could have handled it better but I think he was still nicver to her than Teresa would have been,we love you Lisa but teach her some manners. Love you on the show.

MarkZii

Kudos to Arsenio!
For the life of me, I do not understand why many women just allow themselves to be manipulated by such as Lisa and Aubrey. Those two really were the cause of their failures and always got the wrong gals out for their own lack being a true team player. Why didn't some of the women on their own team when was a "women's team" not just group up and get that Aubrey and Lisa out? Those two just manipulate everything and are totally rude and FINALLY at least Arsenio stood his ground against Aubrey.

Chuck

Arsenio speaks what us who watch the show think...Go Arsenio.Lisa Lampaneli is a talentless big mouth.

igotfleasfromtmz

I don't watch the show for this crap. I actually liked the idea of a group of people working together from scratch on a project. I enjoyed the whole aspect of what this show was supposed to be. Last time I watch it. I don't care what he thinks of her - not his place to tear apart another human. The producers were A$$'S to air it.

ogo

Lisa should shut her trap, she should be next after what she's done 2 Dayana, fat bully!!!!

Cheryl A.

I am SOOO glad that Know-It_ALLBREY is history. She tried to take over every single task and Arsenio wouldn't let her take over his task. She even tried to use a picture of him that he did not like and also made a snide comment about him "walking away from show business" That self centered bitch needed to be wrung out, too bad she was not there to hear Arsenio's comments.

Rachel

Aubrey is a whore. Anyone that watches Celebrity Apprentice knows that Aubrey taunted Arsenio last week until he went off. I do not believe that Lisa is telling the truth when she says that Arsenio gets violent. So, what if he goes off and calls her names. Does he hit her!? No! Aubrey and Lisa have been bullying the female cast since they got there. If you watch the show, you will know this. For those of you that dont watch it, look at the meltdown that Lisa is going to have next week and how she bullys Dayana Torres. That poor girl has been bullied by Aubrey and Lisa since the show started. Arsenio put Aubrey in her place last week and Aubrey couldn't stand the taste of her own medicine. That's what this is all about. Lisa use to be so funny to me and now I can't stand her! Aubrey O' Day is washed up and used and you can see it in her fifty year old face. Arsenio is right when he calls her a whore and Dee Snider hit the nail on the head when he called her evil.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments