Mark Ballas and Girlfriend

In NUCLEAR Fight

Over a Scooter and a Cigarette

4/6/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Mark Ballas and his girlfriend got in a 6 minute, alcohol-fueled fight.
Mark Ballas
and his girlfriend got in a 6 minute, alcohol-fueled fight over Mark's unforgivable sin -- smoking a cigarette after promising to quit.

The altercation flared up outside Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood just after midnight Tuesday.  We're told Tiffany Dunn was outraged that Mark had broken a deal they had -- she agreed to sell her scooter after injuring herself in an accident, and in return he agreed to quit smoking.  But one of Tiffany's friends caught Mark inhaling, blabbed to her and fireworks erupted.

Tiffany screams mid-argument, "You're such a d**k when you drink." For his part, Mark tells Tiff, "You can cry me a river for all I care, and you can swim in it."

Mark tells Tiffany, "You punched me in face 3 times today." She responds, "I was dancing."

Tiffany thinks Mark's fibbing about smoking is a gateway lie: "It makes me wonder what else you lie about. Yeah, exactly, exactly, exactly, what else have you lied to me about?"

At one point ... Mark yanks Tiffany's key chain from her, removes his house key and then hands the chain back. She pushes him and he leaves.

We're told Mark and Tiffany were "hammered," but all ended well. They got a cab together and went home.

Young love.

Lucy Mouse Head

Only watched DWTS a couple of times but pretty impressed that the guy can smoke and still do those dances without getting too winded. Stuff doesn't look too easy for people who don't smoke.

DJo

A deal is a deal. Sounds like a fun fight!

There's a problem here

This sounds like a fight between a high school girl and her high school boyfriend. Very mature. Isn't he one of those Dancing With The Stars dancers? I'm kind of surprised he smokes. Seems like they both blow, though.

SheisHot

I bet the angry sex was explosively good!

Joan K

Again, who are these people and why would TMZ think a 6 minute dumb ass shouting match is such great news?

lanie

Admittedly, I've only watched Dancing With The Has-Beens - about 4-5 times, but I've seen this cat on TMZ... and honestly, I always thought he was GAY...

I don't care about the fight.. just interesting to find out that this Z-lister is straight, not gay...

Anyway, moving on..

aquanet

He's comes off as a prick and she comes off as a nag.

Pat Boone is a Flaming Fruitcake

What in the world is he DOING with this NAG???? Why is he dating his MOTHER??? None of her business if a man wants to have a cigarette. I don't smoke but don't "forbid" my husband from having one. He's a big boy and an adult.He's not smoking in her house or in front of their children. He needs to get rid of that controlling girlfriend. She will make him or any man miserable.

Gretel

It seems like a no brainer to me. If she doesn't want to be with a smoker why doesn't she move on? For him, I think he should move on anyhow because she'd be enough to make you want to kill yourself if you were stick with her.

Shawn

If you watched all six minutes, please leave the planet.

OooooNooo!

Is this the new insult, where she tells him at the end of the fight to "go suck a d1ck" repeatedly? Relationship over and out.

scoobie

this is all PR. The fight....the break-up......then Mark dating his partner on DWTS

get a life ho

YAWNNN.,,.,,slow news morning TMZ ?

Nuclear fight ? LMAO

With all the cops there and the arrestees Nuclear about sums it up .,.,..,.

Sue Rogers

Seriously, Mark??? You're a professional dancer, for cryin' out loud. Why are you smoking??? Are you an idiot too???

fastdriver

GET RID OF HER MARK!!! You get stuck with her and this is what you will be putting up with for the rest of your life! DUMP HER!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments