« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wayne Gretzky's Daughter

... IN LINGERIE

4/6/2012 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

It's not everyday the super-hot daughter of a hockey legend throws on some skimpy lingerie and runs around Hollywood ... BUT IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!

For some reason, 23-year-old Paulina Gretzky strolled out of STK in an outfit that'll probably make her famous father's head explode ... and TMZ got the whole thing on tape.

FYI -- Paulina shut down her Twitter page a few months ago ... insinuating her dad Wayne Gretzky had some issues with the slew of racy pics she had posted online.

Don't worry, she reopened the page a few days later. Enjoy ..

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Candice

Its sad that she will be nothing more than Wayne Gretzky's daughter. I've hung out with her a couple times and lets just say every time has been her in some slutty outfit and either passed out or ****ed up out of her mine. I would hate to be her and constantly embarrassing my dad. What a shame :/

nyc44th

Man this woman is a real hosebag . . . so desperate for attention and her 15 minutes of fame. Another shallow person frantically trying to be center of attention.

kitnplayn

SORRY WAYNER, BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RAISE YOUR CHILDREN IN THE SEWER CALLED THE U.S.A. YOU SOLD OUT YOUR CHILDREN FOR MONEY.

kitnplayn

YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT EVEN CANADIAN. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT?

lipstickchick

Paulina must have inherited her mother's morals. The Great One is much more of a family man. Too bad he probably didn't pay enough attention to her as a child, since she seems to need male attention - positive or negative. What a hooch.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! She has a photo on her Twitter page where she is eating ice cream while a kid she's holding is grabbing her right boob. Yummy!

Tanya

WOW! IF IT LOOKS LIKE TRASH......IT COULD BE TRASH!!!!!

K Nasty

Hahahahaha Well this is certainly the same ol' Paulina. I'm not a betting man (because I don't like to lose) but if I was I would bet and say she is most positively high on something. This girl and Tess Taylor have been used, abused, and thrown back wet. They are old news!

who dat

Not that hot & an attention whore. These are the ones you steer clear of.

Soiled Midget Panties

I dunno, she looks her old man to me. I wonder when she turned into a whore though, she was probably bringing guys home all the time when he dad was out of town.

Anna

Too bad for Wayne that this girl is just like her mother.

barney

Judging by the side view it looks like she has nice Boobs.Would enjoy putting my hands and mouth on them.

SAM

that's one sexy daughter!

Stoort

Her mom was the teacher in Van Halen's Hot For Teacher video...
I always wonder why no one ever remembers that.

Tesla_Consulting

In the advertisement on this page is Jennifer Love Hewitt but not Paulina. This is why people think the world is crazy and makes no sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments