Whitney Houston

Bobbi Kristina Wants to Play

Her in Biopic

4/9/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston
With reports Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston should there ever be a biopic about the legendary singer -- Whitney's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is telling friends there is only one person that can play that role ... HER.

According to our sources, Bobbi feels she is the perfect person to play the part of Whitney ... telling friends that no one knew her better.

Our sources say BK feels that if Easy E's son can play him in a movie, she can do it too.

So if such a project ever develops, the producers can expect a call from Bobbi Kristina.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

My2Cents

"IF" they do make a movie, they need to have an unknown REAL Actress who looks like Whitney play the role.

O_o

oh dear girl...you're beautiful, and special in your own right...but you're no whitney.

Irene Nicole

First of all, I cannot stand Rhianna! I don’t know her from a hole in the wall but I think it is absolutely disrespectful to even try to place her in Whitney Houston's shoes....it is an Epic Fail!!!! Secondly I was considering Vivica Fox. Thirdly, if someone is desperate enough to make a movie off of retelling Whitney’s success and tragedy, they might as well use Bobbi Kristina to play her mother. She has been around her mother all of her life, I am sure she can mock, mimick and act like her mother better than anyone else in this world. And lastly but more importantly, Whitney Houston is a Legend. Her life wasn’t for everyone to speculate. She is no longer here and people need to stop thinking of ways to make money off of her death and let our beloved rest in peace already (for once)! You touched the lives of so many others. I hope they find the bastard that killed you, but your Living was not in vain. I Will Always Love You Whitney Houston! –Irene Nicole RAIN

draco

Just no-that's all I will say at this. Neither Kristina or Rihanna will ever play Whitney in this lifetime. However, they could get Chris Brown to play Bobby Brown as I could see that working.

Dellse

Look at all these negative comments about Bobbi Brown. How do we know that this story is even true; We didn't exactly hear this from Bobbi's mouth, Bobbi probably made a joke about her playing her mother and somebody ran with it.

Wow! Some of you people out there is just rude!!!

corinacantu1

O WOW U CAN DO DIS GIRL..JST DNT B LIKE UR MOM..B BETTER (((:

Butterfly

HEY, BOBBI KRISTINA! Quit trying to imitate your mother! SHE had TALENT! YOU do NOT!!!
Whitney Houston is the Only one who could play Whitney Houston, not even Rihanna. For Goodness Sake, you collected your inheritance, now, just leave her alone and let her Rest in Peace, that is, IF you CARE at ALL!!! We'll see!!!

cherry

I FEEL SHE SHOULD PLAY HER MOM IN THE MOVIE IF THEY MAKE ONE. SHE WOULD BE PERFECT NOBODY KNOW HER LIKE SHE DO SHE IS HER DAUGTHER AFTER ALL.... AND PLUS I LIKE BOBBI KRISTINA STAY BLESS AND BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE.

biolkw

Bobbi Christina play Whitney??? She can probably get away with playing Bobby . . . but not Whitney.

biolkw