Beyonce

Having Blue Ivy

Leaves Her in One Piece

4/10/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce in a one piece swim suitJust three months after giving birth to little Blue Ivy, Beyonce showed off her curvy maternal physique in a chic one piece black Norma Kamali swimsuit while taking a dip in the Caribbean on Monday.

The 30-year-old is one hot mama.

0410_bods_footer

Jazzyjj

Why don't u people quit hatin on Lady B. Nobody says anything about any of these other entertainters getting their bodies back after giving birth, and she has been seen breast feeding. Where is the damn milk coming from if she didn't give birth? Is it being delivered to her boobs by express mail. Leave the girl alone and just be happy for her.

kelse

I don't get it...
Maybe she did have a surrogate, I really don't give a flip and can't understand why anyone else does. She totally looks like she had a baby to me in theses pics. I looked a lot like that after my first, boob spillage, curved tummy, big bottom. I no longer looked like a teenager but a filled out woman/mom. Why do people think she looks too fab to have had a baby?

willjb80017

On the real i would **** bey all night long just bangin' that good thang :)

willjb80017

i would fvck bey all night long just bangin' that good thang :)

janet

I grew up on the Jersey Shore. Played in the ocean the bay and got my ass kicked by the ocean. Not the mtv morons using the Seaside Heights boardwalk as the Jersey Shore. Not the Jersey shore. Never was and still not is.

Point is no one wares oversized sun glasses in the water. Wether it's an ocean, bay, sea whatever. This is nothing more than a photo shoot. More than likely a backdrop.

David

Never understood the whole hoopla about this person. She's a nominal singer and poor actress. She's also semi fat.

Prodriver8077

She's looking as fine and sexy as ever.

jdaniel

Well, I guess it't better to have Blue Ivy than a Blue Waffle.

Amanda

She doesn't want people to see she doesn't have a scar where she supposedly had a C-section.

Katie

Anyone saying she never was preggo.... you're just a sheep, following the herd. Bahhhhhhh!

scarlett

Two words for delusional commentors on such a lovely and graceful lady....."Jealous Losers!"

moo

I call bull****. I don't think she ever birthed out that baby. It was hers and her husbands making, but she did NOT pop out that kid. Period. Anyway, enjoy your world.

seabreeze

I USE TO BE A BIG FAN OF BEYONCE WHEN SHE WAS WITH DESTINYS CHILD.COME TO REALIZE THAT KELLY ROWLAND AND THE OTHER GIRLS WERE THE ONES THAT CARRIED THE GROUP.WHY BEYONCE BLEW UP I WILL NEVER KNOW.

WW

For those who even question Beyonce's body after having her daughter - I really wonder about you.... It's interesting to me... We see all the time these white models celebrating how they lost the weight in a month.. perfect example - Heide Klum.. look up the pics of her in 9/2009 pregnant and then in 11/2009 at the Victoria Secrets fashion show... yet no-one questioned her about her pregnancy.. Beyonce has access to the best chefs..trainers.. doctors..etc - as she should at this level of her game... and she seems to listen... It's one thing to put someone down for not giving their all - who has no talent but tries to manipulate the public anyway- so they can have ratings on their shows or thier faces on our network pages everyday - with nothingness. But here's a person who really has talent and wants nothing more then to live their life & share their gifts with us... for that - in this twisted silly world of stupidity news on sites like this... I say let's applaud those who have a true gift and leave it at that...

WillOTheWisp

Oh, just stop it!! Err'body knows she was NEVER pregnant! Why don't you go after the surrogate and show us what her body looks like. Hellooooo!!! Nothing wrong with using a 'surrogate', but stop acting like Beyonce was the one who was ripped from a ss hole to appetite....NOT!!