Juvenile

I LOVE My Son ... Even Though

I Want a Paternity Test

4/10/2012 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Juvenile
Rapper Juvenile tells TMZ ... he strongly believes he's the biological father of his 13-year-old son ... and claims he only demanded a paternity test as a procedural step to "get custody" of the kid.

Juvenile recently filed court docs, demanding the test ... claiming he never established paternity when his son was born and didn't even sign the birth certificate at the time.

He also claimed the boy's mother has had sexual relations with other people ... so there's a chance he's not the real daddy.

But despite what he said in the court papers, Juv tells TMZ ... "My son acts and looks just like me. I am doing this for procedural reasons to get custody."

What complicated the matter even more ... Juvenile owes $160,000 in unpaid child support ... so if the test proves the kid ISN'T his ... he could be off the hook.

Still, Juvenile tells us he "highly doubts" the test will come back negative ... and says, "I love my son to death ... I hope the test proves that he is mine."

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

nyc44th

man that grill is so classy! . . . sure makes you look tough and er, bad. Problem is, if you have to TRY to look tough, you are not.

easy e

If you TRY to look tough...you might wake up in a roadside ditch...

Tess

Yeah, he's got money for da grill, he's got money for da shades, he's got money for da earring bling and da tats...but no money for da kid that he claims to "love".

Loser.

Amber

I just want to tell you that between the "do" rag and the nasty gold teeth you look like an idiot! It's been 13yrs!!! Take care of the kid!!!!!

Tim

Going for a paternity test huh, hope is your son huh,owe lots of money huh........

Lol

Stop the lies. It's a fact more white people are on welfare than blacks. Y'all kill me with your lies you keep telling over and over.

Mumra the Ever Living

Piece of garbage impregnates a woman, doesn't pay child support until it's in the six figures, and now wants to have a paternity test. Yep, making the rap community proud, one abandoned child at a time.

superbadnerves1

Well this sounds a bit funny you have fell way off and I am a fan but I heard your little mixtape on you tube and its whack and this makes no sence when you want custody you dont ask for the test the judge has it ordered so pay the lady man you lay you pay dont be a dead beat please be a stand up black man

yessir

I still don't understand why he waited 13 years to get a paternity test. This poor child must be traumatized. His daddy denying him 13 years later.

debbiedoesnothing

I seriously doubt the judge will let him off the hook if he's not the bio father because: a) he violated court orders by not paying the $160...,000 when it was due, and b) he has acted as the boy's father for 13 years and enjoyed all the benefits that go along with having a kid love you. He IS that child's father no matter whose sperm got him here.

Bud

Butt Fugly MoFo

the TRUTH

Maury anyone?

Tee

Looks like he has a mouthful of ****.

Bandonbound

I still love Janice ****insons paternity test the most. THE BEST! Suing Sly Stallone, got the test, wasn't his. Her comment, I sure was hoping it was his! Gawd.

KnuckleDragger

That picture gives me an idea for a new ALIEN movie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments