Lindsay Lohan

Will Ask Cops to

Investigate Accuser

4/10/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Holley
Lindsay Lohan
and her attorney, Shawn Holley, will go to the West Hollywood Sheriff's substation and ask detectives to investigate the woman accusing Lindsay of battering her -- investigate her for filing a false police report.

TMZ broke the story, the woman claims Lindsay pushed and shoved her at the Standard Hotel Thursday night. Two days later she went to the Sheriff's Department and deputies took an incident report.

But Lindsay insists she was at home Thursday night watching "Homeland." What's more ... there is not a single photo of Lindsay inside or outside the Standard Hotel on Thursday night, and that is highly suspicious.

Filing a false police report is a crime in California, punishable by 6 months in jail.

Holley tells TMZ, "If it's true that someone made false accusations against Ms. Lohan and reported those false claims to police, we will take appropriate action -- which includes seeking the prosecution of that individual."

magmax

Meanwhile...Rim Warrior and his pet, Rim Cat, will be exchanging "around the world" pleasantries in celebration of this news, while darkspooge struggles with which half of the photo to use.

Dion

They need to leave Lindsay the hell alone! She's working to re-establish herself as a working actress and is "over" all the drama with cops, courts and hanger-onners. She has a great attorney. I think Lindsay symbolically is showing the world she's reinventing herself thru the beautiful strawberry blonde hair, not the white blonde wigs/weaves that made her look crazy. Lindsay can do blondish tones, as I said the strawberry blonde she is rocking now is very appealing, but I hope she threw all the white-blonde wigs in the trash!

SC Girl

She has to be broke...otherwise she would have a bodyguard around her at all times especially since she insists that everybody is out to get her

She wants to be viewed and respected as some big time Hollywood celebrity, yet she can't afford to pay for a bodyguard that would serve as a credible witness for her against all these so called "people out to make a buck off of her?" I think we all realize that Lindsay can not afford to live the lifestyle that she so desperately wants to live. Lindsay probably can't even beg people to work for her anymore...it's very interesting how we never see her with any celebrity friends, a boyfriend or girlfriend...and yet she still keeps tying to weezle her way back into celebrity world.There are no celebrities that would ever want to be seen running with Lindsay Lohan!

Sunny

It amazes me that people will still say Lindsay is guilty even when there is NO evidence! Don't you think by now some pap would have sold some pictures to prove that Lindsay was out and about that night? For once, the paps may be doing her a favor! Since they are on her everywhere she goes, the fact no one has come up with any photographic evidence to contradict her story tells me she may actually be telling the truth this time, and this "victim" is someone just trying to make a buck, or trying to see if she can be famous for being the one to ruin Lindsay's chances at rebuilding her career by getting her probation revoked!

melody

TMZ is reviving more dormant accounts.

Anyone who believes all the comments with the Kardashian story’s, or the 1,000’s of comments under “one” single Mel Gibson story is an idiot!

Posing as tourist posting messages on board to self promote their tour bus is pathetic too.

Ellie G

Makes me wonder if someone at TMZ has a stake in The Standard Hotel, they sure are getting that name out there.

awards

DUINA LOHAN INVESTIGATED IN BAR FIGHT!
$>
Queen Bee Lohan was caught on video at Jugs and Strokers Bar Monday night while competing in the wet tee shirt contest. Wearing a soaked Free George Zimmernan family shirt, the Diva was in a festive mood with tequila shots lined up and more lines than the New Jersey Turnpike. Things turned out badly when she forgot where she was and thought she was in Club Long Island. Stripping to “You Make Me Fell Like A Natural Woman” she removed her industrial strength fire proof granny girdle and started a riot! The retching bikers were screaming “Put It On!” when she drop kicked a Hell’s Angel in the cajones. She stole a Harley and fled the scene.
This morning she said, “I wasn’t there silly! I was home watching Heartland!”

She's baaaack

I'm counting the days until Lindsay really screws up again, but I'm on Team Lindsay on this one. If she was in a bar there would have been throngs of paps all over the outside of the place, and throngs of people with cellphone pics on the inside. Not one pic? What does that tell you.

We just have to wait for next time.

It's Nikki Bitches

FUTM would you be able to make me a Black Cloud Avi wearing a pink princess crown? I would love that

Grandma Cracker

I want a prairie cloud with a pretty bonnet just like on Little House.

Firefly

I guess I would want a ghost cloud, one that you can see through.

lucy

She should push police on the false police report & sue her for defamation or libel. Gotta start somewhere to put a stop to this. I hope she pushes it stays strong.

Toilethead

I'm with her on this one. She's a nut magnet right now.

Grandma Cracker

Hey maybe a Slipknot Cloud.......

Reed