Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Patti

Lisa whatever is the most disgusting person on the planet and isn't funny!! Not sure why she is called a comedian. She is absolutely the biggest add for A BULLY!!!!! Somebody please stop her.

Jeff

Wow, Lisa making racial slur, NO WAY!!! Sounds like Dayana Mendoza needs to look up who Lisa is and what she does.. lol, give me a break.

bill

This Lisa LAMPASMELLY is a BIG nothing. The only way she can get laughs is by degrading others. That says it all about how she feels about herself. When I see her face really I want to throw up. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH On the other hand Dayana is a bombshell and that's the truth.

Vanessa

a big fat very pale racist white women who dates only Black men.........awwwwwww Geez this is it I hate all black men and I'm a black women I say F**K my life...I hate this world and I just want to die is it dec 21st 2012 yet....!! ahhhh Geeez help.!

Haze

She is just a FAT JEALOUS PIG!! She looks like she is going to pop one out herself. Make a joke on that one Ms. Piggy

Jason

She better watch her back for making those comments!!

Dino

To Lisa Lampenelli ... It has to be sad to try to play with someone image to put food on your table... to respond with the same coin... Hey Lisa ... "You are a white trash" not doubts !

Datruth

I watch the apprentice and i think dayana has showed nothing but class the whole time.Lisa on the other hand is just a obnoxious pig who hates every one so who cares what she says.

Sher

Oh please Dayana.... go get your 5 mins of fame somewhere else, Lampanelli talks sh*t about every race... and I find it pretty funny =)

SWILSON

This is the same person who stood behind Trump's son for killing animals!! Moron!!

Whatever

LOL that radio special was hilarious, the next one will be this month, Lisa is on vacation for this week!

Barbara A.

Since we're on a campaign against "bullying" where does someone like Lisa Lampaelli fit into the picture. If she gets told about how mean she is, she calls it humor, unless all parties are laughing it's not funny, just her excuse. If you watch her on The Appentice, she rolls her eyes, talks loud and over anyone who tries to differ with her opinion. She's mean and not funny, but since she's made a living from this so called humor, I guess I'm just to nice of a person for her humor. I just don't think mean is funny....sorry.

Carol

I just laugh every time a Lisa lover makes the comment of " Thats what she does" or "that's her thing". that all you got. lol

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I think it's funny that some people call her a pig and get so mad about what she says. Half of my family is Hispanic, I don't feel at all offended about anything LL says, because LL has no impact on my life. If you think she's on the same level as a farm animal, why would you care in the least about the things LL thinks or says. Do you think LL's comedy persona has any power over the world? Then why do you give her power over the way you feel?

Grouchy Smurf

Lisa Lampanelli is a stupid racist skank. She's shown her true colors on Celebrity Apprentice. Enjoy your time on prime-time, Lisa, because it's back to the roast circuit when you inevitably take the elevator ride of shame out of Trump Tower.