Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Cooper

Lisa Lampanelli is THE HULK.......

ria

Lisa LamPIGnelli is one UGLY bitch! She is the most un-funniest "comedian" on earth. I tried watching one of her gig on Netflix for the first time two months ago, I freaking fell asleep. A wanna-be mean queen, with dry washed up insults.

Ms. Underestimate

V3GA wrote: "YOU RACIST BITCH"

"Bitch?" Hilarious! This misogynist really, really hates racism AND women.

sheesh

Lisa seems to have split personality disorder all of a sudden. It's ok for one of her personalities to say whatever about whomever. But the other personality doesn't want anyone to talk about her or Aubrie, her lesbian lover.

Regina

Lisa Lampanelli is still running her big sow mouth. I CAN'T STAND HER. I really can't. She is a hypocritical, two faced, vulgar,nasty, unfunny, fat, couch potato sitting pig.
She is sooo jealous of Dayana that she can't see straight. It bother's her that Dayana has class and beauty and she does not. Her personality is vulgar and crude as well, not just her so called humour.She's so delusional that she things that people are going to rally around her in support of whatever she says. She's clueless and a joke.

RedPill

Ahhh come on Lisa Lampanelli why did you have to call her a spi**? Now I have to say you are a racist!

Nilda

Queen of mean! NO, her name is Queen of hate, she hated Arsenio, she hated the only 2 spanish brilliant may I add women (she hates beautiful skinny women), she hated Lou for having a disablilty first and than for not being louder than her, she's Queen of Stereo-type, Queen of Racism, Queen of Fat slob, Queen of everything evil and disgusting white pig with a truck drivers' mouth and what I can picture her which is a truck driving man who hasn't gotten laid in years acts like!

JohnnyBoy

Lisa said what most of us who live near the border already think...these people do a good enough job degrading themselves without our help...so what is the problem?

ray

granted LL is a gross pig, and I cannot stand her ugly nasty a$$. that being said,,, come on people grow some SKIN.
non PC and proud

Liz

How is this vulgar, bully, ugly, fat b@tch on television, the pig is not even funny, whoever finds her funny have a squirrel's brain. Dayanara you have too much class to be arguing with this thing, she does not have any talent whatsoever and she is an ugly person inside and out.

yessir

WOW I can't believe everyone's so angry. Lisa's been making racist jokes for years. That's what she does.

angela

You people have got to be kidding me. If you are offended by Lisa L..then tough luck. SOME people enjoy her humor and KNOW what her humor is...big deal! She offends equally...what a bunch of P*ssies!

Tayzilla

I've watched every episode this season and it's so apparent that Lisa Lampenelli is jealous of Dayana Mendoza because she's hot.

Boo

There is a big difference between doing standup and using terms like that in generalizations, it's another to hurl a slur directly at one person. It just makes Lisa look emotional and jealous.

TheMarshmallowMan

I have to say L=I watch Celebrity Apprentice and Lisa is so jealous of Dayana beauty which she has none of. Se also acts like a 12 year old child who doesn't get their way, grow up you idiot.