Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Buck LeDonj

Lampanelli is nothing more than a blip on the entertainment radar. A Large No Talent Mouth. She has showed nothing but jealously toward Dayana since day one. And why not, even Dee Snider makes a better looking woman than Lampanelli....

She is a waste of space and a low life.

The Neko Nation

Wah wah wah. Either get a thicker skin or don't go on the Apprentice.

Blah

Are you freaking kidding me with this??!!! Has this lady ever seen Lisas act??? Obliviously the answer to that is no. That is what she does. She is not just picking on you and Hispanic people, she does it to EVERYONE!!!! That is her whole act!! She has said much, much worse then that.

gimmeshelter

the hair and makeup team as celeb apprentice must look at each other when lampanelli's in the chair and think, 'why bother?'..it's like putting eye shadow and lipstick on a fat, ugly, hook-nosed old man and having to say how great he looks. all the screaming, yelling and cursing out can't change the fact that lampanelli's the fat, ugly, bitter bitch who cries every time a pretty girl enters the room. Love how she said to Lou that just because you're screaming the loudest doesn't mean you're right. HELLOOOOOOO??? Reality calling...

Angela.H

Cat fights ! I will fire both bitches.

CoconutScrimp

I saw this broad's "comedy" special on HBO. Not funny. All she does it say the f-word, the n-word, but nothing funny.

I-defy

It's ok though, Lisa bangs black guys she can get away with saying that kind of thing.

Metlhed

This is a non-issue. Lisa's act is based on racial jokes and slurs. I'm a Latino and I find her humor hilarious. I went to see her live and was "picked on" as part of the act, I loved it. You have to have a sense of humor in this day and age. A shame that Dayana apparently does not. The slurs Lisa uses are just words. They don't hurt. And if you don't like what she says... don't listen.

Lala

Dayana responded appropriately, I probably would have said, "that white woman just mad because she's 20 and looks 50." -OR- "Of course a white woman would be concerned with how many brown babies are floating around because our children are going to put her lazy assed children out of jobs."

solvent

What the hell happened to you Levin? How afraid of Lampanelli are you? First you don't call her boot licking response to Trumps punk sons animal slaughter, now her attack on Hispanics while you sit there giggling like a school girl... She is filth and f'ing unfunny. You know what this bi*ch is calling you behind your back...Grow a pair Harve!

GEGHIS KHAN

MENDOZA GETS EXTRA PRESS. HO HUM. MOMMY MOMMY SHE SAID BAD WORD. I'M SO FRAGGIN TRAUMATIZED. I'LL BE IN THERAPY FOR MONTHS.

Nik

God forbid anyone ever insult the hispanic community. I mean, we wouldn't want to offend them so badly that they all decided to stop breaking in to our country and chose to stay in Mexico, now would we? Newsflash: we are sick of hearing about how "insert racial group name here" are offended by a remark that "insert obscure entertainment persona name here" made while on stage or in an interview. Get over it or get out. If the only thing you have to worry about is how Lisa Lampanelli "offended" some jackass beauty queen...you've got nothing to complain about.

Vernon P. Alarcon

BOYCOTT everything that is Trump, Kardashian, & Palin.

VirginiaG

Are you kidding me? Dayanna was insulted by a jealous, conniving, D-listed FAT bitch that wants to get herself some publicity .
Dayanna is a well known GORGEOUS celebrity known to the whole world while the other one is only known for her potty mouth.

Victoria

Lisa is great. She tells it like it is. What she said about Hispanics should not be a surprise. Honestly, the majority of the ones I have met (women) are stupid but think they know everything. In my opinion they also continue to have anchor babies to add to their numbers for influence in the U.S. Do not be fooled. They need to be watched because they are also very sneaky.