Frances Bean Cobain

Twitter Should Ban My Mother

4/12/2012 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Frances Bean Cobain, Dave Grohl and Courtney Love
Courtney Love is a delusional LIAR who should be banned from Twitter forever ... this according to her biological daughter Frances Bean Cobain.

Frances Bean has just issued a statement in response to Love's allegations that former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl hit on Frances during a recent encounter ... and it's clear, there's still a rift in the family.

Frances Bean states, "While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way."

She adds, "I'm in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother."

Grohl has also denied Love's accusations -- saying, "Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue."

me

I have access to her personal twitter...she's been going on about the dave grohl thing for awhile

Bird

Courtney Love is the ultimate train wreck. I don't know how the woman isn't dead yet. It's a shame that she keeps trying to ruin her daughter's life even after the girl got away from her. Frances Bean is a smart girl. She knows her Mom is a nutcase. Also, isn't Dave Grohl happily married? I really doubt he's trying to score with a girl who's young enough to be his daughter. He doesn't seem like the type. Courtney Love needs to either get her sh_t together and leave her daughter alone, or go take a Whitney Houston bath.

Sue

Good for you Frances !!!

Tell your low life mother to shut her mouth. she owes you and Dave an apology

As usual, she was drunk tweeting, and should not be allowed to continue,
She is such a disgrace. The wrong parent died years ago

Kelly

LOVE how she refers to her as "my biological mother." Says it all.

bla

once you understand the context of the story that picture is hilarious, Dave's expression.. lmao!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Not only that, but she murdered your dad.

peoplearesilly

Rest assured Frances Bean, 99.9% of America doesn't pay attention to what your Mother says anyway and even if we do hear it we pay no attention to it. So no worries. She's a drug addict and a piece of crap, sorry to say. Those who do believe her or anything she says are not worth worrying about.

Melyssa

Poor Frances Bean i had a twitter fight with Ms. Love one night!!! about her days stripping in Vancouver!! BAN THE BITCH!!

FreeAdam

Courtney she be banned from life. She like a gnat buzzing around your nose.

linda

love is still on drugs lol I feel bad for Francis it seems like love is not being a good mother.

Sunset

Haha! Grohl's face says it all! The woman is a total ***bucket.

yerppi3

NO!!! She has the most entertaining tweets EVER! She is freaking nuts and thats why she belongs on twitter. We don't need more celebs tweeting about what they ate for dinner

Sunset

comebucket, Courtney Love is a comebucket...as well as a human ashtray.

she

What can be done about Courtney? Maybe Kris Jenner could stage another road rage where Khloe, as the incredible Hulk rips off Courtney's door and tears her to pieces. Ms. Love, please go make a record, any kind - move on to a different topic.

niles

"biological mother" - Ouch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments