Joe Eszterhas

My Son Taped A Lot

Of Mel's Hateful Rants

4/12/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412_joe_eszterhas_gettyJoe Eszterhas tells TMZ ... he has hard proof that he witnessed the hate-filled rants he -- or someone -- just disclosed to the world, because his teenage son secretly recorded much of it.

Joe tells us, "A lot of the stuff is on tape." He says the recordings were made in Costa Rica -- by his son Nick. Joe would not say if the alleged comment about John Lennon -- "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot," or the comment about Oksana Grigorieva, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it," or the comment about William Morris/Endeavor Chairman Ari Emanuel, "He's a C**t Jewboy," were all on tape.

In his letter to Mel, Joe wrote that his son recorded some of Mel's outbursts on his iPhone, but the letter did not disclose how much -- now Joe says, "a lot."

Joe also says people who allegedly witnessed Mel's rants are willing to come forward.

Joe said, "He needs help. Badly."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pink floyd

i disagree with the lennon comment, but the other ones are ok.

Majestik

Conspiracy theory: Esterdouche has leftover recordings given to him by Oxykaka. They will now edit them to make them sound like calls to Esterdouche.
I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like one bitter pill.

Sonja

They aren't 'calls' they are in person recordings made during the actual rants in Costa Rica.. did you even bother to read the letter or the article? Mel loves to rant and blow up.. why should this time be any less credible than the last times. Point is the rants are real, and the kid became frightened and hit record. Good for him, hope they release the recordings soon!

Jay W.

Friendship gone south !

Michael C, Teniente

I'm sorry but this guy stuck around for all that "hate" ranting and didn't seem to object until his script was rejected?

Then to have stuff secretly recorded?

Why didn't the guy take off from the project when he first heard Gibson spewing the hate?

Because the all-might dollar is his God! And until there were no dollars coming his way, then he decides he has a conscience?

Give me a break!

If Gibson did do all that this guy says he did, he's just as guilty for enjoying the company until his script was rejected.

mike t.

TMZgossip

fire up the audio of the latest rants, TMZ!!!

Rod_Master

1. WB said his script SUCKED not just Mel
2. Put that kid in JAIL for wiretapping. You can't record a private conversation if your not part of it.

Sin D

,,,just WAY TOO MANY examples and proof of Gibson and his hate to ignore this. Why is it the ones that claim to be so holy and even BUILD churches end up being like this?

Michael C, Teniente

"As for "The Maccabees" script that Warner Bros. rejected, Joe said, "I'm heartbroken. I put my heart and soul into a script for someone who hates Jews."

I'm sorry, again, but wasn't it Warner Brothers who rejected the script? He seems to think Gibson is the only one who rejected the script.

The script sucked! It's that plain and simple.

mike t.

Fidel's niece

Mel's WATERGATE!
Dumbazz!
ROFLMAO!

2idiots

Rod_Master: 5 minutes ago
1. WB said his script SUCKED not just Mel
-----
If the kid felt he or others were in danger that's justifiable reason to record the outbursts!

2idiots

Has "SISTER KKG KATHLEEN" come around to "LECTURE" us yet? Or is she out buying a "NEW" ruler?
I'm sure if ANYONE can conjure up an "EXCUSE" for a grown man telling a 14yo "BOY" that he want's to "ANALLY" rape OG and STAB her while "DOING IT", KKG can!

Cherie

Another "CLASSY" dude with a tape recording....lol

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Oh Mel Mel Mel. Poor crazy bigoted anti-Semitic psychotic little Mel. When will you know to just STFU?!? Just IMAGINE what you can do. The positive INSTANT KARMA will be beautiful. But you would probably believe the Jews were playing MIND GAMES with you.

Carl

At this point I'm going to withhold judgement until these supposed tapes surface. I really don't know who to believe here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments