Amanda Bynes

Goes Back to the Clubs --

Another Auto Mishap

4/13/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes -- who drove herself -- was seen texting behind the wheel.Sporting another hoochie outfit, Amanda Bynes went clubbing in Hollywood again last night ... for the 2nd time since her DUI arrest ... and it was a disaster.

Bynes -- who drove herself to the Chateau Marmont and Greystone Manor -- was seen texting behind the wheel ... and she eventually backed over a curb in a red zone.

Amanda Bynes strutted her way inside GreystoneBynes eventually got the car parked ... and strutted her way inside Greystone ... the same place where a seemingly intoxicated Amanda got behind the wheel and drove off back in March ... despite desperate warnings from our photog.

Bynes was eventually busted for DUI on April 6 after partying at Smoke and Mirrors at The Standard Hotel in Hollywood ... where she unsuccessfully tried to party hours after her arrest.

0406_amanda_bynes_pretty_footer

TMP

So,she retired from her slightly less than mediocre "career" to go out and get trashed every other night? She either regrets her choice to quit acting and now she can't get a job, so she's drinking her sorrow away... OR... she just really misses the attention she used to get, so this is the only way she could think to get it back. To the Hollyweird ones, any attention is good enough for them.. even when it's them breaking the law, driving drunk and dressing like 5 dollar hookers on the corner.

ummm?!

She needs an Intervention. STAT. The pap standing
behind her, looks like his eyeball is about to pop out. :)

royalredus

Alright Amanda, you made your point. We get it. Defiance. Denial that you were drinking, and continuing to go out b/c you have nothing to be sorry about, blah blah. We see what you're doing Linds...I mean Amanda.

royalredus

And by the way, that poor BMW! Can't we get her an old Ford Escort to tool around in, in case she smashes it up again?!

Manimal

This is a very dangerous lifestyle! Killer legs though...literally.

cass

Can anyone say "Lindsay Lohan Rebooted"? =P

Marvin

Why is there "Vanilla" in her car when shes all about the "Chocolate"???

bagladey

I feel like I've seen this movie before; so I kinda know everything that comes next. Lilo 2.

safia

she is just another lindsay lohan train wreck in the making... she may as well kiss her career goodbye now... not that she really had that much of one anyway..

Rhubino

Not sure why, but I LOLd when this story popped up. Probably because I live far, far away from LA and don't have to worry about her mowing me down.

karlew

The hell with driving drunk, I want to know how she drives in those shoes?

AlyU

In every other state I'm aware of if you even get ACCUSED of a DUI they take your license away when you're pulled over and you don't get it back until everything is sorted out. Leave it to California.

Logan R

Glad to see the Chateau Marmont still trying to be another Studio 54. I would hate my clubs name attached to all these train wrecks.

meghan

LEAVE HER ALONE, why do you need to stalk her wherever she goes. I bet that picture of her texting is from when she was parked, it shows no proof of her driving while texting. Quit spreading rumors.

Zorbitor

On behalf of all the other drunks driving home from the clubs - thank you for taking the heat