TMZ Live

One Direction PUNKED

by The Wanted Badasses

4/13/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413_tmz_live_launch
Turns out One Direction's biggest fear is an ass-whuuping from The Wanted! Do boy bands really get down like that? We have details on their showdown ... plus, Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell reveals how Justin Timberlake talked smack the first time BB met *N Sync!

Plus, the controversial American Idol "save" of Jessica Sanchez -- everyone's wondering if it was all set up before the show ... so, we're going right to the source. 'Idol' honcho Nigel Lythgoe! Also, why Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally giving in and tying the knot.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(1:00) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally get engaged! Didn't Brad say he was going to wait to tie the knot until EVERYONE who wanted to get married, could?
(4:00) Were producers encouraging the judges on American Idol to save Jessica Sanchez? Nigel Lythgoe, the brain child behind American Idol, calls in to clear things up!
(12:00) Amanda Bynes gets behind the wheel again and goes to a night club. Some in the office think she is doing this because it brings attention to her fading career.
(14:00) Boy band wars! One direction is scared of The Wanted.
(24:00) Mel Gibson scares a 15-year-old boy so badly he slept with a butcher's knife under his pillow, but Mickey Rourke has his back!
(29:00) Diddy has an unwanted houseguest and we compare it to an infamous character from the 90's sitcom 'Martin'.
(36:00) 'The Office' cuts John Stamos from their new promo for an upcoming episode -- but why?

jason

TMZ Live used to be fun and interesting. I used to like the casual debates, the contests, Harvey's stories. Now it's all business: most of it is just summarizing the stories we can read just as easily on the site. It feels rushed. It's gotten boring. I no longer watch.

Ashley

Jason I couldn't have said it better! I LOVED Harvey's stories:

mebrat24

So if your not promoting the Klan, your promoting Ryan (American Idiot) What does it cost for this. You now even promoting Bruce Jenner----------------- please

Nichole K

I'm ridiculously obsessed with tmz. hah

Flying Blind

It was all fake, she wasn't voted off by the people. It's producer made up drama ..........

christy

HARVEY - I DO NOT FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.WHY DO YOU IGNORE ALL OF YOUR FAITHFUL WRITE IN FANS??????????????
i WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON THE LATEST MEL GIBSON DEBACLE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON TWA FLIGHT 800. THANKS. CHRIS

christy

SNORE
EEEEEEEEE.WORST MOST BORING TMZ EVER. OMG. ALOHA.

Flying Blind

Jessica would be better off leaving now and getting a real record deal. Instead of the yearly salary Idol gives them no matter how much they sell.

ERP

American Idol is so boring. It is the same thing season after season-just different names......

Ann

I give up no more TMK for me I am gone Harvey gets to much money from Ryan seaquest an thats all he cares about

Elsa

Harvey's shirt is hypnotizing me. ha

sidebar

Harvey, for a 60+ yrs old man, you sure do act star struck kid at the least amount of celebrity.

drdavec

its better on tmzS website
THE AUDIO

Cooper

snooza-palooza.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

sidebar

Wow, I thought I knew new music but never heard of The Wanted or New Direction.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments