Johnny Depp Sued

Over Alleged Concert Attack --

Your Thugs Ripped My Pants Off

4/16/2012 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0416_johnny_depp_getty
Johnny Depp is being sued by a 52-year-old disabled woman who says she was roughed up and humiliated by the actor's bodyguards during a concert back in December ... claiming Depp's hired muscle beat her up and tore her pants off.

According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, the woman -- who identifies herself as Jane Doe -- claims she was trying to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of an Iggy Pop concert when Depp's goons went berserk.

In her suit, Doe -- who claims she's a professor of medicine at UC Irvine -- claims for no reason, Depp's team grabbed her from behind and bear-hugged her, while restraining both of her wrists.

Doe claims the bodyguards went after her cell phone -- which contained highly sensitive confidential medical information about her patients -- and ripped it from her hand "one finger at a time."

Doe claims a member of Depp's squad eventually put her in handcuffs -- and then dragged her on the ground, causing her pants to be removed from her body, "exposing her buttocks to  the other Hollywood Palladium Theater patrons.

Doe claims she suffered severe injuries in the incident -- including a dislocated left elbow, bleeding, swelling, bruising and possibly broken bones.

The woman also claims the incident caused more damage to her pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia -- which affects her joints and back.

Doe is suing for unspecified damages.

TMZ broke the story ... the woman had filed a report with the L.A.P.D. immediately following the incident ... and identified herself as Robin Eckert. Law enforcement sources tell us Eckert appeared intoxicated at the time she made the report.

We're told the case is still under investigation -- but law enforcement sources tell us the alleged victim has been less than cooperative.

squeakermama

Handcuffs? Really? Might have a case here.

really

now let me get this stright: a concert with Iggy@ age 63 depp@ age 49 and ol' saw bones@ age 52!!!!!!!!!!! sounds more like JURASSIC PARK SING ALONG & WENNIE ROAST

Elevate Yourself

Depp, you are a well-paid Dip**** who has made a few films, you aren't God, at least not yet, but keep on pretending.

Elevate Yourself

Depp, you are a well-paid Dips**t who has made a few films, you aren't God, at least not yet, but keep on pretending.
censoring sucks

neosxy

Who carries kids to a iggy pop concert at their age and drink in front of them oh great example.

Elevate Yourself

Dipp, if you don't want your pic taken, stay home with your self, self is your best friend.

Blue Lake

This is depraved and sickening.

Manimal

Doe..she really is a dear! A female dear!

Gerri

suing five months after the fact. get a life lady.

Edna Thiel

At least these were hired thugs...same thing happened to me but it was the RCMP in Canada that beat me for no reason and they claimed mia culpa and got away with it!! Lucky I was not tasered or I would probably be dead like so many law abiding citizens in Canada!!

Sunset

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am so over Mr. Johnny Depp.

Shelly

That fact that she says she sufferes from a BS disease like fibromyalgia automatically tips me off that she is full of it.

billy cema

Ever since "The Tourist" came out, and he got some of the worst reviews a big-name actor could get, it seems like his personal life has been going down the tubes.

Shelly

I luv u RPattz!

Now the victim is being less cooperative....go figure. She had to do something in order for his security to react the way they did. I love you Johnny. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments