Lindsay Lohan

The Judge Said No Clubs

and Coachella Ain't a Club!

4/16/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan parties at CoachellaLindsay Lohan is telling friends she doesn't feel she did anything wrong by going to Coachella this weekend -- because the judge in her probation case told her to avoid clubs ... and Coachella doesn't qualify.

Our sources tell us, Lindsay feels she didn't thumb her nose at Judge Stephanie Sautner, because Coachella is really just a gigantic concert and she was just there for the music.

We're told Lindsay went to a few different events during the weekend and was very conscious lots of people were whispering about her -- specifically, that she was in the danger zone by even showing up. The way she feels ... she's gone to Coachella for the last 4 or 5 years so she didn't think this year was a big deal.

Lindsay insists she didn't have a drop of alcohol during the weekend -- she feels she can control herself, even in a situation filled with temptation.

Lindsay is currently under investigation for allegedly assaulting a woman at a hotel bar, but Lindsay claims she wasn't even out that night.

0416_coachella_footer

mannequin

Whatever. She's a hasbeen child star that has no talent and obviously no common sense. She's not even relevant to the entertainment industry.

andyscandy

this is the worst story TMZ has ever done..
the judge advised her..
you make it sound like she is ordered to...
you photoshopped the hell out of the pic..
and there is just no purpose for this story..
be back when something real happens.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

susan: about an hour ago

As someone else said, Lindsay is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Keep up the good work Lindsay, you're looking great.
-----

And who's fault is that? She put herself in that position by continuously thumbing her nose at the justice system and the law, as well as her long history of lies. She has no one to blame but herself for people not believing anything she says or does anymore.

If she wants to be taken seriously, then she needs to start acting more mature, and stop going to bars all the time, and STOP LYING ABOUT WHEN SHE DOES GO TO THEM. Funny how you don't hear of any other celebrities getting into bar fights and being accused of hit and run. I wonder why that is?

Firefly

The minute I saw the water bottle I didn't believe that she is not drinking. This is her MO she has done this before. So I have come to the conclusion that Lindsay has lost her short term memory. She has totally screwed her memory up with drinking and drugs and doesn't remember what lies or stories she has told in the recent past. I mean she can't even remember if she has been at the clubs the night before. "I don't know why people say I was there when I wasn't even there though there are pictures of me there, they are just out to get me." "Photoshopped my picture right in there." " What do you mean you don't believe me?" OK Lindsay what's in the water bottle? "This isn't my water bottle, I'm only holding it for somebody."

Nikki

____________________________________________________________

They were wispering and laughing at her! Lindsay can't take a hint.

Joan K

I said earlier when all of this was going on that I gave her 6 months and she would screw up, that was being generous, I give her 3 months.

Hamptonsdude

Poor ex-actress! Nobody likes her anymore and she can't handle it. Alcohol and pills cure all...

Firefly

Someone yesterday predicted that this would be the next headline. Does TMZ make up their stories after reading posts? Or does Lindsay read the posts and then calls TMZ thinking HEY that's a good one I think I'll use that excuse, I'm running out of excuses anyway.

Nikki

Can Lindsay stay clean?

You can only vote once!
24.7%

Yes, she's learned her lesson by now!

75.3%

No, she's spineless, weak and surrounded by enablers!
Total Votes: 10512

Cheryl A.

Isn't one of the 12 steps in AA to avoid people, places and things that make you think about drinking? Also, LiLo saying that she has gone to Coachella for the past 4 or 5 years; isn't that when her alcohol addiction began? I think she is going down a dark alley with no light at the end. If LiLo, and all alcoholics and drug addicts would only realize that every single time they get into trouble is when they are drunk or high, it would be so much easier to get off that garbage and to stay off.

Nikki

See no one believes a word she says.

She feels she she can control herself, even in a situation filled with temptation. We don't necessarily believe that

Boozez

Too much white & green dope made her paranoid.

Nikki

No, she's spineless, weak and surrounded by enablers!

SO TRUE!

Grandma Cracker

Poor Lindsay. No one believes her. Too many tweets and twit pics from the many parties she was at. Homebody is a lie.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay looks like an idiot dressed at Coachella