Tupac

Rises from the Dead

... Performs at Coachella [Video]

4/16/2012 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Tupac came back to life this weekend ... as a hologram ... and it was frickin' AMAZING!!!.

Pac was resurrected for the Coachella music festival in California ... and "performed" a couple of his greatest hits ... including "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" with Snoop Dogg.

We're told the crowd went INSANE ... especially when 2pac first appeared to the crowd ... rising up from the ground until he was standing on the stage.

The movements were remarkably lifelike ... grabbing his crotch and pointing his mic to the crowd like the good ole days.

At the end of his performance, a light shines on Pac ... and he dissipates into thin air.

Pretty insane ... especially for the "partiers" in the crowd ... who didn't realize it was a hologram.

YouDontSay

Holy crap with all the bleeping! creepy

RACHEL

For those of you that didnt grow up the way he did you wouldnt understand what he was trying to say in his music. For those of us that did live that life, we could relate to his music. He's been missed by all of us that loved his music, so seeing him come back like this even if it wasnt real, it meant alot. I could only imagine what it was like for his mother to see this or Snoop Dogg to sing with him like that. It's written all over Snoops face as he's watching the halogram next to him. RIP Tupac we miss you!!!

Shane!

Your telling me Tupac is dead when that was perfectly timed. Whatever. I thought it was kinda stupid really, you go to a live show to see live stuff not some recording and video. Cool technology but retarded for concerts. Rap sucks anyway, I wish they would shoot all the rappers so we can get rid of this stupid s#it that is NOT music.

Reenie

Im freaking out right now, that was crazy

Joe

That's what we need.. more wiggas thinking its cool.

Let the person die already. Goodness, he was an ass anyways when he was alive.

Dan

While I am the furthest thing from a fan of rap, I got to admit that was pretty amazing. Now I am going to spend the next hour looking for things to explain how that is done so I can learn about it.

zoesm0m

not even a tupac fan..but that was Amazing..it looked so real!

KENDRA

Whoever thought of this is seriously amazing. This just blew me out of the water.

LYRICS

AWESOME!! I'M STILL IN AWE!! IT WAS REALLY WELL DONE!! IT LOOKED N' FELT LIKE PAC!!! EVEN 2 OF AMERICAZ MOST WANTED LOOKED LIKE HIM N' SNOOP WE'RE JUST BACK IN THE DAY!! BEST THING EVER!! #1PACFAN4LIFE!!!

Nicollette

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Gave me chills....awesome!

O_o

am i the only one who finds this creepy and disrespectful? ...iiii guess i am.

Cooley

Wow. That would have been awesome if it wasn't so crude.

Melissa

AWESOME!!! Still amazing after all of these years, loved it.

Elevate Yourself

So, does this signal a rebirth of the black on black killing movement, too? Killing children and innocent people on the street?
Oh-oh, that is still on-going, isn't it?

pimpc