Bar Refaeli Unloads on

Handsy Airport Screener --

You MUST Be a Lesbian

4/17/2012 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Bar Refaeli in a bikini
Supermodel Bar Refaeli claims she feels violated after a screening by a female airport security worker in London this morning ... saying the incident "left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

Bar -- who didn't specify which airport she was at -- just vented about the incident on Twitter ... saying, "I got a security 'patdown' by a woman at the airport that made me feel very uncomfortable and left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

It's not the first time a hot-bodied celebrity has accused airport security of crossing the line during a screening ... just last year, Cheryl Burke claimed a TSA agent got extremely hands-on around her crotch.

0417_bar_footer

Enough Already

I'm not slamming her or anything cuz she is beautiful and has a smoking body, but does it appear to anyone else that that picture, especially her butt area, look photoshopped???

Turk182

There's a reason they wear gloves. Just sayin', think about it.

CN

That is one genetically blessed woman.

Rolm

These filthy skanks think so much of themselves

ManiacalZebra

Anyone who makes statements like that after going through a security pat-down is probably questioning their own sexuality and projecting it onto the security person.

patty

well some one thinks highly of herself! - of course she's right - but still!

Mavhak

I would become a full blown lesbian for an ass like that...

Sue

Now that's one lovely beautiful woman. All natural

TMP

Seriously.. maybe the agent was just doing her job and this broad just has her own head way too far up her own arse. Don't flatter yourself... not everyone wants to get near your used cooch.

magica

I had to wrap my computer in Nomex before I could view a body this HOTTTTT.

ShrinkWrap

I am no slouch, but I am not as hot as she is and I got the same kind of patdown at LAX. I was about to ask the screener if she was going to buy me dinner. Bar, you are an arrogant thing. Go eat something. Your blood sugar must be low, because you're being a bitch.

Roberto

Women like Bar are a dime a dozen. The true gems are those who will only show it to you.

I am Spartacus

"thanks a lot Bin Laden"

KicksandGiggles

Oh Puh-leez, this vain whore will claim Tupac's image copped a feel next.

CriticAl

The TSA should be disbanded and responsibility for security handed back to the airlines. We've endured these gestapo tactics long enough.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments